• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 Trailer: Direct Feed

Joe

they're supposed to update that site tomorrow big time with all new screenshots, videos, and wallpaper.

Lakitu

st5fu
Yeah, it's crashing for me too.

Somethings up, totally weird (at halo2.com). I think they probably meant to release that trailer this friday once the new halo2.com releases.

Joe

they're using all these static, scrambling effects on halo2.com whenever you click a link now.

GhaleonEB

Goreomedy said:
That's not the one I saw.

When I realized it was new footage, I created this thread, while letting the clip run in the background. After I posted, I refreshed the page to watch it from the start, and it was gone.

If it's supposed to launch tomorrow, maybe they're testing things out today?

The site is updating tomorrow with new wallpaper, screens and trailers. They may have had it visable for a few minutes.

Joe

teaser.jpg

aaaaa0

The code currently flashing on halo2.com says

"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US AND WE LOVE BEES"

The code on the wallpaper under where it says "New Halo2.com October 15th" translates to:

"BTW CORTANA IS HOT NOW"

har har.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Halo.bungie.org had a video from the leak up it seems... they pulled it down. I'm kinda pissed that I saw it as I'm doing everything I can to avoid Single Player spoilers. Evidently HBO was told that the video was this trailer that was supposed to be released today and it turned out to be an actual cinematic from the game :(

Hopefully this new trailer will be up soon.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
f_elz said:
Hmm. Maybe I've already seen it, not too sure which one you guys are talking about.

I think the one coming out today is probably the same one we allready have a shaky cam video of.

ced

Yeah be careful.

The one going around that people think was the one that was briefly up on www.halo2.com is actually the opening attractions video straight from the leak, and its full of spoilers I guess.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
ced said:
Yeah be careful.

The one going around that people think was the one that was briefly up on www.halo2.com is actually the opening attractions video straight from the leak, and its full of spoilers I guess.

If it is the attract mode, I can't imagine it would be too full of spoilers.

Unless they decided to follow the path of ZOE2 and start the game off with a trailer that shows nearly every f*cking location and event in the whole damn game. >: (

ced

dark10x said:
If it is the attract mode, I can't imagine it would be too full of spoilers.

Unless they decided to follow the path of ZOE2 and start the game off with a trailer that shows nearly every f*cking location and event in the whole damn game. >: (

It reveals one of the big surprises, but if your on this board, and this thread you probably already know.

Watched the French attract mode vid from one of the XBOX forums...once and once-only. Then deleted it so I wouldn't be tempted to watch it again...

(I couldn't resist and I figured it wouldn't contain any major spoilers as the Halo 1 attract vid really did not.)

I dunno about anything being considered even moderate spoilers in it (it was fast-cut), but it actually heightened my interest in the game even more. You do see some so-far unrelvealed 'stuff.' However, after watching it, I really am just going to avoid pretty much any new info on the game (unless it's an official video/news release).

Top Bottom