• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite E3 or Direct Trailer of All Time?

Before opening the thread my mind immediately went to mgs2. Then reading the thread DAMN everyone has the same answer!

I remember downloading the trailer on my dialup internet, and it kept timing out / erroring and had to start over. I had to leave the connection running overnight after everyone went to bed, hoping it would finish eventually. It took me several tries and a couple days lol.. for such a shitty small video file measuring like 10mb, probly from ign servers or somethin.. whew

Before opening the thread my mind immediately went to mgs2. Then reading the thread DAMN everyone has the same answer!

I remember downloading the trailer on my dialup internet, and it kept timing out / erroring and had to start over. I had to leave the connection running overnight after everyone went to bed, hoping it would finish eventually. It took me several tries and a couple days lol.. for such a shitty small video file measuring like 10mb, probly from ign servers or somethin.. whew
CRRW6p1.png

fugg, lmao

Last edited:

Quantum253

Gold Member
Halo 2
Halo 3
Twilight Princess
Mario Galaxy
FF7 Remake
Gears of War
Uncharted