• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3 Multiplayer Thread

GhaleonEB

Per admin request, Halo 3 multiplayer discussion is migrating out of the Official Thread in the Gaming Forum.

Ground Rules

--If you are looking for people to play MP with, post here.
--If you are looking for people to play Campaign with in co-op, post here.
--If you want to talk about a game you had and do other post-game chatter, post here.

This thread is not limited to the discussion topics above, but it is the kind of conversation that *must* move out of the Official Thread. Sharing movies and pictures, as well as broader discussion of Halo 3 as it pertains to Multiplayer can happen in the Official Thread. However, the more specific the discussion around a specific game ("great game last night guys!") the more you should think about keeping in here.

I realize this isn't precise, but since Halo 3 blurs the lines between SP and MP, so will these threads for now.

The rules may be updated if we get more direction from the administration.

Gamertags

There is a Gamertag Roundup thread, but it has not been updated in a long time. If you are still actively playing Halo 3, post in this thread. If you are on the gamertag listing, just say so. If not, please post your gamertag (using the format in the thread is much appreciated - this can be done by just quoting someone else who has done so and editing in your gamertag and handle over theirs).

In a few days, I'll take the active users and group them in the OP of that thread, and move the inactive ones to the posts right below it. That way we have an updated list of folks still playing. I'll keep it up to date with weekly updates after that.

And we're off and running. If anyone wants to make a banner or something, go for it.

EazyB

Banned
Way to take the initiative Ghaleon, I have my doubts but I hope this thread works out.

I was never on the gamertag roundup so:

EazyB l EazyB l Profile l -8 GMT

Blueblur1

Total Sacrifice | Blueblur1 | Profile | -5 GMT

I'm on right now but doing some editing on the computer. If anyone wants to do some ranked matches send me an invite!

Nutter

TJ Nutter | -8 GMT / PST | Profile

This thread is going to be like the Halo 2 thread we had, only hopefully this time the participants keep it alive. :p

Cap7ain Blood | TJ Capt Blood | Profile

So this is the new multiplayer thread huh.
homerandmarge.gif

Blueblur1

So I go into DLC Slayer alone and now I look at the TV its on the Match Found screen. And apparently Ramirez is on the other team. :lol

EazyB

Banned
Cap7ain Blood said:
So this is the new multiplayer thread huh.
homerandmarge.gif
:lol

Dax01 said:
Eazy, are you ready to do some online now or do I have to wait for you to finish playing some Rock Band?
I was in the mood to rock and roll. Hit me up the next time you see me playing Halo.

Ramirez

Blueblur1 said:
So I go into DLC Slayer alone and now I look at the TV its on the Match Found screen. And apparently Ramirez is on the other team. :lol

Yea, that was crazy. Those dudes sucked so much ass, and they were together...never make a name like XxGetoutBR'dxX if you suck.

EazyB said:
I've invited you like 4 times but you won't join up man. I was getting pretty pumped to play with you finally :(
I have received only one invite from you. I am now remaining out of matchmaking and waiting for you to get finished with what ever match you are in so I can join up.

Blueblur1

Dax made us stop playing so he could wait for you, Eazy. He's a bit eccentric so I'd make sure there isn't a way he can get your personal info and track you down and stuff. :/

Ramirez

Blueblur1 said:
Dax made us stop playing so he could wait for you, Eazy. He's a bit eccentric so I'd make sure there isn't a way he can your personal info and track you down and stuff. :/

Gawd damn. :lol

Blueblur1 said:
Dax made us stop playing so he could wait for you, Eazy. He's a bit eccentric so I'd make sure there isn't a way he can get your personal info and track you down and stuff. :/
But you were having FUN and that's all that matters.

Blueblur1

Hey, if you guys have a room shoot me an invite. I'm not owning people with the AR as I type cuz I'm taking a break of sorts.

EazyB

Banned
Dax01 said:
Eazy, not cool. Why do you have to be like that? :(
Sorry things didn't work out man. I'm done for the night but there should be some other GAFers on. We'll have to try this again some other time.

def sim

default rance | rance | EST

I'm also on the GAF Halo 3 tag. I've sent some FR's here and there to some dudes in this thread.

kuYuri

Strider2K99 | Strider2K99 | Profile | -5 GMT

If anyone decides to play, let me know, I'd be willing to join if I'm not too busy playing something single player.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Jedeye Sniv | Jedeye Sniv | Profile | GMT

I'm just getting back into Halo after a while away and none of my usual peeps will play it anymore, so I'm well up for playing with you guys. I don't post loads so most (all) of you won't know me very well, so here's a bit about me - I'm 25, from england and am a good sport playing online. I'm level 25-28 in TS, and I'd say I'm a fairly good player, I know how to headshot with the br and all that good stuff. I'm enthusiastic but not shrill or annoying (i hope, lol).

Up for any kinda multi or co-op action (especially custom games! I made a possibly awesome juggernaut variant called Vampire Defense I want to try out), friend requests welcome!

MIMIC

Banned
Slightly Dark and I were both online and got put in the same social slayer match.

Completely random :lol

Blueblur1

MIMIC said:
Slightly Dark and I were both online and got put in the same social slayer match.

Completely random :lol
... From last night...

Blueblur1 said:

MIMIC

Banned
Metroidvania said:
Anyone else having problems getting stuck at 0 seconds for matchmaking?

Posted in the official Halo forum.

Same thing happened to me after I got out of a custom online game. I signed out and signed back in and it started working again.

Nutter

Cap7ain Blood said:
I am beginning to think you have a thing for King Leonidas there Nutter :p
Unfortunately, i do not have photoshop, otherwise it would have been eazy's head on the guy.

And also, leonidas is on most of these gifs to begin with .:(
Besides, its only fitting, that we are talking about spartans, and he is also a spartan :p

Top Bottom