• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3 Multiplayer Thread

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hey I'd like some people to play customs with. If anyone wants to, my gamertag is NYSTOFMIND23. I'd show my Halo 3 stats but Bungie is running that countdown. I'm pretty competitive and would love more people to play MLG customs with.

Eazy, thanks for letting me tag along.:D I really enjoyed myself and enjoyed playing with Blood, Oml3t, you, and Dirtbag. Blood, you're good with the sniper, and you're all really good at Halo 3.

Haden

Banned
Hey guys sorry to bump this thread but just wondering if anyone was up for some Halo games? I havent really posted much on gaf but have noone to play halo 3 with nowadays wondered if anyone was up for some games?

Gamertag HeadlessHaden

I'm *finally* getting around to purchasing the Legendary map pack right now, i'm at 36% complete.

ugh...i really should work on my homework...but halo sounds so fun right now.

maybe i'll work on it for an hour or so then hop on live :-\

I'm up for Annual today, around 7 central time US, but can work around that time.
GT: MaritalWheat
If you haven't done it yet or wouldn't mind doing it again hit me up!
Edit: No takers, you bastards! If anyone ever wants to do it and needs someone else, I'm your man.

StUnNeR H2K

its 9 PM CST anyone on that wants to do some Squad Battle?

yes.. i know that nobody visits this thread anymore, but worth a shot...

EDIT: Gamertag: StUnNeR H2K

I'm sort of a Halo noob, but the game has been experiencing a bit of an Indian Summer with me recently, since the Keep It Clean teaser.

Anyway, I'm up for pretty much any ranked/social multiplayer game types, and I'd really like to go for the Annual achievement, as well. Friend requests are welcome, as well.

Gamer Tag: Count Elmdor
Time Zone: GMT -8 (U.S. West Coast)

fin

Blast Processing said:
I'm sort of a Halo noob, but the game has been experiencing a bit of an Indian Summer with me recently, since the Keep It Clean teaser.

Anyway, I'm up for pretty much any ranked/social multiplayer game types, and I'd really like to go for the Annual achievement, as well. Friend requests are welcome, as well.

Gamer Tag: Count Elmdor
Time Zone: GMT -8 (U.S. West Coast)

Add 'GAF Halo 3' and I should accept after work. If the tag is full send me a PM on GAF and I'll make room.

There are always 10+ people online playing Halo.

Been a crappy week. Looking for some SWAT MP matches this weekend specifically. I'm only level 20 in it though. Shoot me a message on live or pm here if you want to join. I'd be willing to do pretty much any type of multiplayer I guess with the emphasis on SWAT. Heck, I'd even be down for some co-op if anyone needs help with the vidmaster stuff, I think I have all of them just really in the mood for some good MP, haven't played halo 3 in ages.

Gamer Tag: ReaganStein
Time Zone: GMT -4 (U.S. East Coast)

Top Bottom