• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3 Multiplayer Thread

GhaleonEB

First, apologies to cocop. I told you I couldn't hit shit with a sniper rifle. I was not joking.

Take a look at that game. He was a 47, I was a 5. We got slaughtered, entirely because of me.

I went up a rank after it. :lol

Everyone raise their hand who thinks it is funny that the Halo backlash thread has like 3 times the amount of posts as this thread haha

EazyB

Banned
Cap7ain Blood said:
Everyone raise their hand who thinks it is funny that the Halo backlash thread has like 3 times the amount of posts as this thread haha
:lol

Maybe we should schedule our matches in that thread.

Ramirez

You getting on Blood? Me, you, eazy, and someone else are gonna try all the skulls except that restarting bullshit. :p

def sim

Cap7ain Blood said:

quick someone put the word backlash in the official halo 3 topic name

GhaleonEB said:
First, apologies to cocop. I told you I couldn't hit shit with a sniper rifle. I was not joking.

Take a look at that game. He was a 47, I was a 5. We got slaughtered, entirely because of me.

I went up a rank after it. :lol
You would do better than me. Usually I get no more than 3 kills in any sniper match.

def sim

I'm down for some Halo 3 with you duders tonight. My normal crew suddenly got a boner for Halo 2 for some dumb reason.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Ramirez said:
You getting on Blood? Me, you, eazy, and someone else are gonna try all the skulls except that restarting bullshit. :p

Damn, if you guys are doing it again tonight, I'm down.

Blueblur1

Blueblur1 said:
Current team line-ups for Podtacular tournament!

Team NeoGAF
Blueblur1
fin
Hostile Paradox
xxjuicesxx

Team Jesus
TJ Ramirez
TJ Capt Blood
TJ Nutter
TJ Trasher
Sub - TJ Scoot

As y'all can see, Team NeoGAF needs a sub. Who wants in and will be available?

(Starts July 6th, numbers).
Anyone interested besides numbers 2.0, errr... I mean, dax?

EazyB

Banned
Metroidvania said:
Damn, if you guys are doing it again tonight, I'm down.
Last night's run through Sierra was the bomb diggity, I'm so down for playin some more hardcore campaign.

Blueblur1 said:
Anyone interested besides numbers 2.0, errr... I mean, dax?

I don't know about the rest of the Team Jesus I am not able to get the day off on short notice with the switching, so I will be unavailable from 1-8 central :(

fin

fin said:
i should be online in 1.5 hours.
Sorry guys I fell asleep last night, big deadline at work this week. I'll be online Saturday pretty much all day.

Here are my deets.

Finjitzu | fin | Profile | -6 GMT

Easy way to get more Gaffers on your friends list
GAF Halo 3 | fin | Xbox Profile | GAF friends list

def sim

i'm down for some more halo tonight

i figured i'd get some games in before i get completely wasted in the next day

Drakken

I recently got back into playing after a long break now that my brother is playing a lot (the fact that it's summer helps too). I don't have many friends who play, and I'd like to play with the NeoGAF crowd. I'm a bit rusty, but I'm decent and am slowly making my way back to my previous slightly-better-than-decent form. :p

Drakken688 | Drakken688 | Profile | EST

Team Swat's my current favorite playlist.

Dax01 said:
Nope. I tried TO first, but that only had 266 people in the playlist. I just got into a TS game.

I was able to get into a Social Slayer match. I think there is something wrong with Big Team Social ... that is the playlist I can't find a match in, and the poplulation is down to 586 ... weird.

Drakken

If anyone wants to play Team Swat right now, I'm on. I'm tired of playing with randoms who don't communicate and/or stink. My GT is Drakken688.

neoxdonut

If anyone needs help in Campaign or just wanna play some matches online my tag is NeoXDonut,

I mostly play a few hours a day mostly around 4:00 P.M/ Pacific time.

JB1981

There were only 90 people playing BTB Social yesterday ... 90. Was forced to play ranked. Also, anyone get a message that their NAT is closed and matchmaking will be slow but your NAT is actually open after running a network test in the dash? Kinda weird .... and yes, matchmaking has been pretty slow for me lately.

Deepblue

Banned
JB1981 said:
There were only 90 people playing BTB Social yesterday ... 90. Was forced to play ranked. Also, anyone get a message that their NAT is closed and matchmaking will be slow but your NAT is actually open after running a network test in the dash? Kinda weird .... and yes, matchmaking has been pretty slow for me lately.
Everyone migrated to the awesome 4th playlist. It'll be back after the weekend.

NH Apache

Banned
Very interested in playing tonight....esp customs if possible.

There was a rumor a a big custom game tonight in the official thread.

Send me an invite through GAF Halo 3. I'll be on in about 15.

KiKaL

KiKaL | KiKaLs | Profile | EST

Just got the new map pack last night and realized how much I dislike just joining random games. I probably will be on tonight at around 9

Ramirez

Dax01 said:
Eazy, give me a time you will be on tonight, and I will make sure I am on then.

I feel sorry for you at this point, he doesn't want to play with you, one would hope that you could have figured that out by now.

Nutter

Ramirez said:
I feel sorry for you at this point, he doesn't want to play with you, one would hope that you could have figured that out by now.
Maybe he hasnt?

I think its time, he started his medicine again, and i do not mean that in a bad way; just for his own sake.

Spruchy

Ramirez said:

Damn you and your halo crew are so leet and cold blooded.

Blueblur1

Podtacular Tourney Infogasm

Teams
Team NeoGAF
1. Total Sacrifice - Captain
2. Finjitzu
3. Hostile Paradox
4. xxjuicesxx
5. Sub- Echo Eagle

Team Jesus
1. TJ Ramirez - Captain
2. TJ Nutter
3. TJ Capt Blood
4. TJ Trasher
5. Sub- TJ Scoot

Here's the Rules and FAQs thread.

From the thread said:
SCHEDULING
You have a week to schedule and play each match. Captains will have to talk to each other either through the forums, AIM, or other ways of communication to schedule their match. Please use common sense when scheduling. If only three of your members can make that date and time don’t schedule a match for then. If both teams cannot decide on a date and time to schedule a match then either me or Sausage will have to get involved and you might have to play a 3 vs. 3.

We have until midnight Saturday to play this week's match.

Here's the current bracket thread.

Week 1
Team NeoGAF vs. Team Wisconsin
Team Jesus vs. Team Supremacy

Lastly, all teams are required to make a team thread in the Podtacular forums. We're supposed to use it to communicate to each other, etc. I made one thread for both teams. Check the thread here.

As for my team, I need to hear from xxjuicesxx to schedule the games against Team Wisconsin.

Top Bottom