• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3 racing league

cbox

So I was incredibly bored last night, so I decided to transform the pit into a mongoose rally track, some awesome fun to be had with 6 people, and with 12 with 2 on each goose trying to take the other team out.

Take a look at my fileshare,

GT = Das Chew

or

http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileShare.aspx?gamertag=Das Chew

Give it a shot, let me know what you think! I have rally maps planned for sandtrap and a few others :D

Oh and some pics of course,

d4467dd0.jpg

e0ed97ae.jpg

ffbf1a65.jpg

a9274187.jpg

96a47d11.jpg

Gigglepoo

First of all, this should be in the Online Forum.

Now that forumalities are out of the way, this sounds pretty awesome. Super awesome? Time will tell.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
eternal prize said:
oh crap, i've been out of the loop lately, can someone move it there? TOTALLY my bad.

PM a mod who's online and I'm sure they'll oblige if they don't pick it up on there own.

So, are there checkpoints, ala VIP, or is this just straight up honor system racing?

cbox

urk said:
PM a mod who's online and I'm sure they'll oblige if they don't pick it up on there own.

So, are there checkpoints, ala VIP, or is this just straight up honor system racing?

No checkpoints, I haven't played round with forge too much, just straight out racing :)

Tieno

Just tried it out in forge myself and it's pretty good, nice layout of the track. The path is very narrow, so 6 people might be pushing it.

cbox

little update, don't know if anyone tried it, but we had a pretty sucessfull race with 5 of my friends, so much fun. :)

0bdc5d1d.jpg

f3db2381.jpg

7b411f58.jpg

cd62f0ba.jpg

8c7a7230.jpg

Top Bottom