• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I still want to do this

owl-rat-eating.gif
oh hell yeah, now we're talkin

sp9HDQj.gif

I didn't like how the Beta had very dudebro-like animations, but I honestly would love over the top funny ones like in these gifs. I'd buy this one:

tumblr_n0lmknH7XU1tqs1heo1_500.gif

Would be after BTB or Warzone with the MVP as Leo.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
yup, that'd be another spur of the moment purchase.

thiago_silva.gif

Thiagosmokedpottohelphimsleep.gif

EDIT: ok, i'm done

-Ryn

Banned
What about one based on that Shia motivational. Spartan turns to the side and does that crouch flex... thing... and farts out an explosive blast of confetti showering the rest of your team. And maybe a classic "You WIN" banner.

Alternatively they could be in front and just do the flex facing the camera with the Spartans behind them getting a shower still.

there should really be a full time team at 343i making all these animations. that one is gold. i'd buy it and cycle it amongst these other insta-purchases
If 343 capitalizes on the huge amounts of potential here I would actually purchase micros transactions. I hate micro transactions.

TtxBlYD.gif

'Ehm, isn't that the Chief on our windshield?'
'Who cares! Keep shooting!'
lmao Halo friendly AI gives zero fucks.

anime winky face
1qGzgfj.gif

Where's my hollymichaels.gif animation

What if I want to slrp my teammates
I'm terrified that I have that gif saved somewhere and cannot find it.

Also, what did I miss?

Customization is going to be barebones until after release as well?

Just release a game with all of its features on day one. Please.

gAg CruSh3r

Have we touch bases on the GI magazine on Halo 5 yet? I just got my magazine in the mail today.

The main thing that caught my eye right off the back is Multiplayer player count is TBA in the article. Have we not got a official player count yet?

Fuchsdh

He had some serious issues on my run. I actually had to quickly kick him out and do the shooting myself. I tried it a couple of times with him in the gunner's seat but everytime Dare would get smoked or the banshees would tear us apart.

My problem is that Buck's targeting priority is piss-poor, so you have to jump forward and try to break off Banshees from the pack before they smoke you or Dare. If you drive alongside normally they'll obliterate you.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
browsing GAF at a cafe

had to scroll past that holly michaels gif real fast

Blueblur1

I wasn't a fan of the post-game animation. I'm glad they're gone and the replacements are more reserved. That's more universal and a better representation of Spartan [II]s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom