• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

I think it's hard to blame Bungie for the hype, as it was mostly generated by the community, but there was an opportunity here to blow minds in a large audience and they just didn't sell it in a way that appealed to the wide range of people that viewed it.

Yeah, that's the largest problem. Bungie should have known that this was going to get mega hyped up. Lots of "journalists"
bloggers
said that even Bungie employees were surprised they didn't show more. I think a large part of the reveal (possible a demo) was cut for either E3, or the Sony/Microsoft reveal by a top Bungie guy who has inside info.

So what did the 343i guys think of the reveal of destiny?

"We're looking forward to our friend's new and exciting series, Destiny™!"

You are one of the most arrogant and ridiculous posters in here. If it's not talking about the incident with the guys face it's recreating the halo universe because you know better or talking about how Marty's music is trite and predictable.

I don't care about your new weapons or enemies, I'm sorry, and I don't care that you don't like Marty but do a little growing up and realize you don't have to 'fix' things that aren't broken.

Fuck that noise his posts are imaginative.

5/10 heckfu, defintely not as good as barrow roll's.

Also saw this on facebook the other day and thought of Halo 4's release

IMG_0303_zps1ea3cec6.jpg

untitled-7_zpsdfb25755.png

You are one of the most arrogant and ridiculous posters in here. If it's not talking about the incident with the guys face it's recreating the halo universe because you know better or talking about how Marty's music is trite and predictable.

I don't care about your new weapons or enemies, I'm sorry, and I don't care that you don't like Marty but do a little growing up and realize you don't have to 'fix' things that aren't broken.

i2FsOXI.gif

Fracas

#fuckonami
Why is calling out posters the new "thing" here?

Wahrer Machine's good people. You don't like him, put him on ignore. Problem solved.

Fracas

#fuckonami
8dyWBkD.png
eLEoyT0.png
u8wb8VX.png
pMrGBBP.png

Double-checked and it should work fine on GAF and GAF Pro Dark. Protip for people fixing avatars: if you want to make it transparent, after doing so in Photoshop, go to Edit > Matting > Defringe... > [1] Pixels. Gets rid of the extra fuzz.

Dude, that is awesome. Thanks!

I thought call out was a bannable thing around here.

HaloGAF is abit more ... self regulated than OtherGAF. Its sometimes better to not report stuff and let us work it out because it can mean saving a member.

We are a community and conflicts happen but its better to sort them out amicabley than lose someone we consider a friend.

The incident with the guy's face?

To be succinct, I was in a rough patch and ended up resorting back to hookups for a while and went into explicit detail about a few bits - too explicit for HaloGAF, anyway - and immediately regretted it because it ultimately spawned a good 5-10 pages of fringe and really just mucked up the thread for a while. Now there's no outgrowing that reputation.

Edit for relevancy (sort of): I really hope Destiny has another tron/crystal spires and togas faction like the Forerunners/Prometheans. The futuristic human "junk-punk" aesthetic isn't for me.

Booties

Banned
Why do people get banned so easily on this website? Just kind of shows you immature the entire neoGAF entity is. If you post often then a day or two is enough.

I didn't read any of Wahrer's sandbox/promethean posts or Dax's Halo 3 escapades.

I didn't even read the OP. I still don't know who developed Halo 2.

I read some posts and ignore others. Welcome to the internet.

I have a 16 gb memory stick in my Xbox, I'm planing to get a hard drive but it will be a while before I get the money

fair enough. to be honest it doesnt seem like much of haloGAF plays halo 4 anymore let alone run customs. i'd recommend checking out halocustoms.com, you'll probably be able to find something there.

Korosenai

Dont you complain about Marty's political views almost every week? That's worse than complaining about his music. And Wahrers post are 10x better than your constant junior bashing.

This post makes me sad. Few posters are as imaginative and open to putting it out there as Wahrer. Never change, man.

Fuck that noise his posts are imaginative.
And this.

heckfu

Banned
Dont you complain about Marty's political views almost every week? That's worse than complaining about his music. And Wahrers post are 10x better than your constant junior bashing.

I've already apologized and recognized I was out of line, not sure what else I need to do.

I've already apologized and recognized I was out of line, not sure what else I need to do.

Pull an OddOne and get juniored. Only after years of receiving junior bashings as brutal as those you laid upon peeps, only then, shall you earn our love and be HaloGAF's loveable mascot.

Top Bottom