• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

LosDaddie

Banned
Home made pizza is good here & there. Definitely not the best, but it's fun to make it with the family. The problem is that a typical household oven can't get hot enough to properly cook the pizza like a (proper) restaurant pizza oven would.

I don't claim to be a PIzza Connoisseur, but we do have our weekly/bi-weekly Friday Night PIzza & Movie Night at my house, and we've tried all the pizza joints in our area. When it comes to fast food ($8-$12) pizza, I find Dominoes to be the best (garlic butter on crust=happiness). Overall best would either be Carrabba's (wood oven baked) pizza, or a local joint's called Jerry's.

Also looking to bang out these Majestic achievements if anyone wants to do them. I have 4 controllers

If you'll have me, then I'll join you guys tonight for at least 2hrs. But I won't be available until around 10pm EST. I still need most of the Majestic cheevos.

GT is the same as on GAF.

You obviously haven't played much Halo 4. This game's framerate dips all the damn time.

Seriously. I was going for cheevos the other day and my framerate absolutely BOMBED. I'm talking 4-5 fps here.

:lol
I've played a good amount (campaign 3x, most of SpOps, and decent amount of MP SR85 I think). Life (being a Gamer-Dad & all) has got in the way of me playing more.

I haven't noticed much framerate drops. But I also haven't played much split-screen, or custom games.

Thing is with this entire Halo needed to evolve to avoid becoming Unreal is 343i didn't evolve anything. They copied their competition and crammed it into their game.

Want evolution? Look at Destiny. I think destiny has a chance to become the next CoD. At the very least its going to steal a lot of Halo people.

If you're referring to the same Halo community that essentially just wants Halo 2 HD, then they aren't going to be happy with Destiny either. I do believe it will be a fun game, just not anywhere close to an arena shooter.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I've played a good amount (campaign 3x, most of SpOps, and decent amount of MP SR85 I think). Life (being a Gamer-Dad & all) has got in the way of me playing more.

I haven't noticed much framerate drops. But I also haven't played much split-screen, or custom games.
Have you played much BTB or Dominion? They're common there. And split-screen is damn near unplayable.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

A kill is when you put enough ammo in an opponent to end their turn, forcing them to respawn. A headshot is when your bullets strike the target in the cranium area. This often leads to "multikills" which include numbers higher than 3.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
A kill is when you put enough ammo in an opponent to end their turn, forcing them to respawn. A headshot is when your bullets strike the target in the cranium area. This often leads to "multikills" which inbclude numbers higher than 3.

Sorry I stealth edited. The wut was for a different thing I had quoted.

DeadNames

Banned
A kill is when you put enough ammo in an opponent to end their turn, forcing them to respawn. A headshot is when your bullets strike the target in the cranium area. This often leads to "multikills" which include numbers higher than 3.

But then the enemy you just killed instantly respawns and snipes you across the map with their DMR while you're one shot from finishing said enemy off.

Halo

tumblr_inline_mhuneyIXJn1qz4rgp.gif

Ramirez

11.6 million people playing might be impressive if the population now wasn't so pathetic. Obviously the changes didn't make people stick around.

11.6 million people playing might be impressive if the population now wasn't so pathetic. Obviously the changes didn't make people stick around.

That's the issue they should be addressing IMO. Such a large population of players who tried Halo 4, but now an even larger population who stopped playing it.

Nowise10

Wait, how is Fiesta different than how it's always been?

You get an ordance selection each time you spawn, AND each time you get a kill. You still use your custom loadouts.

Regular, or old Fiesta, you just spawned with two random weapons each time you spawned, and got new ones when you died and spawned again.

Top Bottom