• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Any last minute questions for the panel?

"Hey, Bungie, I'm really glad to be here even though I had to skip work and my daughter's birthday - I'm a family man and have to raise three kids on a basic salary. Will the Infinity Challenge Sponsored by Virgin Gaming make a return or perhaps Double EXP only available at Gamestop, power to the players? That is, if you guys plan on including multiplayer in Halo 4."

DeadNames

Banned
"Hey, Bungie, I'm really glad to be here even though I had to skip work and my daughter's birthday - I'm a family man and have to raise three kids on a basic salary. Will the Infinity Challenge Sponsored by Virgin Gaming make a return or perhaps Double EXP only available at Gamestop, power to the players? That is, if you guys plan on including multiplayer in Halo 4."

This guy.

Folks are misinterpreting that comparison. I was describing the degree to which they are similar (which is to say, they are very different things). Not saying it is yucky. I like Taco Bell, I just don't think of it as being actual Mexican food. (As an in-store poster put it a while back, it's "Mexican-inspired" food.) And by that same token, the gluten-free pizza was pretty far removed from the pizza I used to eat. Though maybe it wasn't a great comparison since I didn't like the gluten-free pizza.

I will invite you some iguana stew and some arrachera, someday.

IIRC it's the past, present, and future of Halo.

Halo multiplayer.

So hopefully yes. I got to meet bravo, bsangel, and Kevin Franklin.

So used to introducing myself for employment and internship interviews I just said my name and nothing about my username on GAF.

Whoops

MP stuff. Set expectations to "huh, not bad." Or in Pizza terms one slice of NY pizza and a coke, but for two people.

pizza_metro.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone want to play some Halo 4? Everyone on my friend's list is playing Xbox Dashboard.

Anyone want to play some Halo 4? Everyone on my friend's list is playing Xbox Dashboard.

I would but my headset's busted. My mic works, but my actual audio doesn't. What the fuck?

And the Xbox controls aren't precise enough to listen to people through my TV so that's out of the option.

ElRenoRaven

Last time posting. Times almost up.

Non US gaffers here is your chance. PM me if you want to throw your name in the hat for a copy of Silentium for Kindle. Remember you will need an Amazon.com account in order to claim this. Entries will be accepted till 11:59 PM Pacific time Friday. After that time entries will not count. Saturday morning I'll announce the winner and PM them the code to redeem.

Again please note this is for foreign Halogaffers which means everyone outside the US. Also remember that an Amazon.com account will required to redeem it.

Also for anyone who says but I don't have a kindle. Remember there are Kindle apps for IOS, Android, and even a PC app and their own cloud reader.

Links to last two are below:

Kindle for PC
Amazon Cloud Reader

Top Bottom