• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
thanks all

Catherine
Miranda
Cortana
Kalmiya
Deja
Margaret (Parangosky)

and if its a boy?

i like jacob.

btw, the key to success with autumn was not picking something odd (hello cortana!) and planting the seed early. the wife actually thinks autumn was her choice ;)

Trey

Hey! Everyone, stop playing Reach without me.

just found out the wife and i have a 2nd child on the way. our first daughter is named Autumn, i'm thinking Dawn for the 2nd if its a girl...

You did good, son. Did good.

Oh, and:

btw, the key to success with autumn was not picking something odd (hello cortana!) and planting the seed early. the wife actually thinks autumn was her choice ;)

Gained the lead.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
So, the guy who won the kitchen thanks to GAF just informed me that I'm one of the lucky 5 randomly chosen to receive any game I want for any platform I want. What game should I get? I'd prefer a 360, 3DS or PC game. I'm so excited.

So, the guy who won the kitchen thanks to GAF just informed me that I'm one of the lucky 5 randomly chosen to receive any game I want for any platform I want. What game should I get? I'd prefer a 360, 3DS or PC game. I'm so excited.

Get a 360 game, whats big you dont own yet ?

Since you already have Portal 2...um...can you hold off until a game later in the year? Like BioShock Infinite?

Can you delay the purchase? He could pre-order you Halo 4 Legendary edition or do you have to redeem your game now?

Since you already have Portal 2...um...can you hold off until a game later in the year? Like BioShock Infinite?

Beaten by Dax, but he gets it.

Troll answers: E.T. for the Atari, something impossible like a first-edition original copy of Pong, that (ChromeHounds?) game with the huge fucking control panel that literally has no save points unless you manually hit an eject button while manning about 20 other joysticks, etc.

Real answers: Trials, if we're talking pre-orders AssCreed, Bioshock Infinite, Halo 4
lol
, are all good ideas

CyReN

Max Payne 3 or Skyrim.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Demon's Souls?

Are those games really that great? I hear it's uber hardcore and I admit these days I'm not that guy when it comes to single player games. I was never really interested in those games.

Edit:eek:hhhhhh Witcher 2 for PC?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Are those games really that great? I hear it's uber hardcore and I admit these days I'm not that guy when it comes to single player games. I was never really interested in those games.

I loved Dark souls and beat it 3 times. Once you get it down it's not that bad.

wwm0nkey

Edit:eek:hhhhhh Witcher 2 for PC?

Dark Souls is fucking amazing! Just started my Pyromancer build and I am wrecking EVERYTHING!

Top Bottom