• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai__

Just started to watch "The Legend of Korra". It's absolutely hilarious and I like it. Is somebody watching it, too or do you think it's childish?

Someone posted this on THC.

Hacks in MLG playlist..

WTF?!? I only saw a video a long time ago, I think it was two month after Reach released, about a guy who was jumping/spinning around on hemorrhage with a sniper and every shot was a headshot. Will edit, if I find it.

Enfinit

What did they make you do?

There's an initial audition of a couple hundred participants (where the test your natural performance skills and physical abilities), then Disney makes cut after cut until it boils down to 20-30 people (which takes place over a few weeks), calling you back for second and third auditions. The remaining people then go through a nine week training process. After that, they take whoever deems to "fit the job."

If you get it (I was able to snag Pluto at various Disney World parks), it's a pretty sweet gig. Free park admissions to most of the Florida parks, admission to any Disney in the world, discounts, swag, etc. Plus the whole "making people extremely happy" part, which is pretty great in itself.

Plus, having "Disney" as an employer and reference (management writes FANTASTIC recommendation letters) on other job applications looks almost god-tier to any company I've applied for.

Retro

Cheating to win at Reach is like... um... I can't think of any example where someone strives to win at something awful that wouldn't just involve Reach to begin with.

FyreWulff

Cheating to win at Reach is like... um... I can't think of any example where someone strives to win at something awful that wouldn't just involve Reach to begin with.

There were people that quit-boosted in Halo 3 so their rank would show up as Recruit in matchmaking even though they were a 50.

Cheaters People are fucking stupid.

There were people that quit-boosted in Halo 3 so their rank would show up as Recruit in matchmaking even though they were a 50.

Cheaters People are fucking stupid.
It made it so it was easier to rank up to 50, I believe. They would front-load their quits to go into negative experience, and then win a bunch of games

Insane network lag in a game of BTB CTF with some GAFers just now. Warthogs appearing out of thin air, weapons appearing in my hand thirty second after picking them up, Falcons moon jumping across the map. It was some weird coo coo vortex shit. I saved the video for potential future GIFs.

But then my rhythmic humping of elzars undead still seeing corpse will surface and I'll be bracketed along with weird Gaf.

Ready for molding, though it will have to wait until tomorrow.
y777r.jpg

Woorloog

Banned
Should someone who is on my friendlist come online, I'm not playing Reach, my brother and his friend are.
Running out of Gold on 6th, guess i'll renew it after the next week. I hope i can play with you guys sometime, not missing Reach, missing playing with nice people.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Should someone who is on my friendlist come online, I'm not playing Reach, my brother and his friend are.
Running out of Gold on 6th, guess i'll renew it after the next week. I hope i can play with you guys sometime, not missing Reach, missing playing with nice people.

Hey, a dude in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread just put up a month of gold for $5. If you're wanting some on the cheap, not too shabby.

Woorloog

Banned
Hey, a dude in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread just put up a month of gold for $5. If you're wanting some on the cheap, not too shabby.

Cheap? Nope. Microsoft offers 3 months for 10€ (note: euro is my currency, but is Gold region-free?), at least they do on my brother's GT, so i assume i get similar offer once i run out of Gold. Or wait some other good deal.

And... GAF has buy/sell/trade thread? Wonder how i've missed it.
EDIT it is a sticky? Lol. Missed it anyway.
Also, why no general buy/sell/trade thread? There are stuff i'd like to get but not through Amazon/Ebay if possible.

Overdoziz

Banned
Cheap? Nope. Microsoft offers 3 months for 10€ (note: euro is my currency, but is Gold region-free?), at least they do on my brother's GT, so i assume i get similar offer once i run out of Gold. Or wait some other good deal.

And... GAF has buy/sell/trade thread? Wonder how i've missed it.
EDIT it is a sticky? Lol. Missed it anyway.
Also, why no general buy/sell/trade thread? There are stuff i'd like to get but not through Amazon/Ebay if possible.
When you run out of XBL an ad pops up on the dashboard selling 2 months for 2€. Been buying it for quite some time now, you need either paypal or a creditcard though.

It was a lot of fun in GTA:SA etc. The GTA games were the only one where I cheat. And I would still do.
Well in single player it can add to the experience, but Versus competitive space I'm not sure what purpose it serves.
Just started to watch "The Legend of Korra". It's absolutely hilarious and I like it. Is somebody watching it, too or do you think it's childish
I love the original series. If This new series is anything like the original then I'll probably start watching it.

Well in single player it can add to the experience, but Versus competitive space I'm not sure what purpose it serves.
You can compare it to cheating in Sports. Why do people do it? Most to earn fame. People who cheat want to push their stats. Or they just have fun to ruin the games for others.

The saddest part is its obviously not that Reach cant be modded. Its that they made the ranking system so bad and meaningless that noone wants to mod it.

JonCha

Team, if you're reading this, come online if possible. I'm not but will join if we can all get together. One of my rare free nights.

Gui_PT

Some of us have to shave our beards after a while because our place in society doesn't allow us to look like filthy hobos

PMS.png

Dax check your pms
Not this shit again.

People consciously vote for SWAT on Sword Base. There is no god.

TWO TIMES IN A ROW!
You're already in purgatory, dude.

Gabotron?

Haha I liked the comments section. Who posted that?
"This is PsychoRaven's alt account"

OMG dat discount!

Gaf is delivering for me today.

DeadNames

Banned
Heckfu still winning the beard challenge then.

Edit: Has anyone seen Spiderman? Any good?

I saw it last night. It was alright. But the actual Spiderman movie didn't begin until 45 minutes in. I considered it a romantic comedy until Spidey showed up.

Emma Stone has huge eyes in that movie.

Akai__

I love the original series. If This new series is anything like the original then I'll probably start watching it.

Well it's a little weird at the beginning, but then it becomes like the original series. Don't want to spoiler it for you or raise expectations. In my opinion, it's probably something you should watch, if you liked the first series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom