• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daedalius

I don't know if she "likes it", but she has abused it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE. Only theme song.

You'd think if he is only doing the theme song, they wouldn't list him in their video as 'COMPOSER TRENT REZNOR'

Oh well, fine with me; I can just listen to the theme song and I never have to worry about playing the actual game.

FyreWulff

Campaign:

442 games
35,184 kills

Competitive:

784 games
7,261 kills

Firefight:

3,057 games
368,346 kills

Come at me bro (if you're a Grunt).

Are we ever going to play Firefight? :p

Which reminds me, I still don't have the 200,000 and 1 million points achievements for FF. Still aiming to do those legit. Legit = doing it with the built in FF Classic gametype.

CyReN

TMXd3.jpg

lsP7H.jpg

GhaleonEB

Are we ever going to play Firefight? :p

Which reminds me, I still don't have the 200,000 and 1 million points achievements for FF. Still aiming to do those legit. Legit = doing it with the built in FF Classic gametype.

I could probably do both now. I tried once a while back with Squid, IIRC, and we got our asses kicked. But my skills in FF have gotten better with a wee bit of practice.

I'm down for Firefight doubles any time, just need you to be on when I am. I should warn you, I'm stuck at Moderate NAT (AGAIN!!!) and can't figure out how to fix it. So my partners typically get stuck with unusually shitty lag (I seem to be host nearly every game).

I've done everything, up to and including manually forwarding all the ports, which worked for a while to open it. But then it switched back randomly, and I gave up. I don't know if I need a new router or what, but I'd like to fix it before Halo 4 lands.
Yeah, there's no way Ghaleon's only played 784 competitive Halo games total. I'm at 1462 total, which is pretty lame actually.

I was surprised my total was that high. I go weeks at a time without touching MP.

Yeah, there's no way Ghaleon's only played 784 competitive Halo games total. I'm at 1462 total, which is pretty lame actually.

Looking at multiplayer in career overview: 1,877 games played. So not much more than you. :p

Edit: Looks like the last Reach game I played was May 16...and that was for the campaign as part of my semi-annual run through of the entire series.

So Im trying to take caps of all the armory items that we saw in the RTX vid. Its kinda taking a while, so I figured I'd start with helmets. Most of us have already seen these, but even so I think this is the best look so far. Ill work on the other armory pieces now since I know we haven't really seen them before.

Warrior:

kskKl.png

Soldier:

DW8xU.png

Scout:

Izpy2.png

Recon:

VAIfd.png

Hazop:

r0C8i.png

Infiltrator:

nFLgM.png

Orbital:

fInLC.png

You'd think if he is only doing the theme song, they wouldn't list him in their video as 'COMPOSER TRENT REZNOR'

Oh well, fine with me; I can just listen to the theme song and I never have to worry about playing the actual game.
Besides that YouTube star bs, I think the game is looking pretty cool.

So Im trying to take caps of all the armory items that we saw in the RTX vid. Its kinda taking a while, so I figured I'd start with helmets. Most of us have already seen these, but even so I think this is the best look so far. Ill work on the other armory pieces now since I know we haven't really seen them before.
Soldier and Recon look badass. Using one of them.

CyReN

Looking good, here's from the E3 with different colors, design is starting to grow on me a lot more.

FyreWulff

I could probably do both now. I tried once a while back with Squid, IIRC, and we got our asses kicked. But my skills in FF have gotten better with a wee bit of practice.

I'm down for Firefight doubles any time, just need you to be on when I am. I should warn you, I'm stuck at Moderate NAT (AGAIN!!!) and can't figure out how to fix it. So my partners typically get stuck with unusually shitty lag (I seem to be host nearly every game).

I've done everything, up to and including manually forwarding all the ports, which worked for a while to open it. But then it switched back randomly, and I gave up. I don't know if I need a new router or what, but I'd like to fix it before Halo 4 lands.

I was surprised my total was that high. I go weeks at a time without touching MP.

Well I'm up in the Pacific Northwest now, so our pings should be fairly good. I'd hope.

Looking good, here's from the E3 with different colors, design is starting to grow on me a lot more.
Maybe it's jsut the quality of those helmet pics but these ign screens make the helmets look a little better.

I'm guessing Chief's helmet won't be available in multiplayer now that canon bleeds into War games and SPOpS.

LD2k

Neo Member
The helmets look really good. The designs are starting to grow on me. One thing I will say is these are, easily imo, the most intimidating helmets we've seen in all of Halo!

They did it for Hans Zimmer with MW2 and Crysis 2, and for Clint Mansell with Mass Effect 3, too.

Havok

We now live in a world where Recon is the best looking helmet that we've seen instead of one of the ugliest in the game.

What is this.

Ramirez

We now live in a world where Recon is the best looking helmet that we've seen instead of one of the ugliest in the game.

I didn't know opinions could be wrong, until today.

You guys wanted more & more helmet options, there's only so many variations you can do with the ole Halo visor look before you have to go way outside of the box. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom