• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That just looks... stupid.
LHnJQ.gif

Just wait 'til you guys see the chest pieces. Someone has a fetish for either old Cadillac rear ends or the disco collars of 70's clothing.

Or both, the freak.

Even including Halo 2/3 you only have 700 total? That seems extremely low considering all of the picture posts you used to make in the H3 OT. :p

I couldn't believe it either, so I just checked his Bungie.net, he has a couple of thousand on there (for Halo 3), so Waypoint must just be tracking Reach. I know my Waypoint stats don't seem right. I wonder if Waypoint will get a overhaul when Halo 4 comes out, I sure hope it does. I wonder if we will get a good in game stats tracking mechanism, the Black Ops in game leaderboards and stats are really well done.

I really miss Halo 3 stats tracking :(

Here are the rest of the armory items that were shown in the video.. He went through most but not all of the items, we only see about half the chests and do not see the visor selection at all.

Warrior Torso:

4aTqu.png

Soldier Torso:

QBvl3.png

Scout Torso:

UHWYu.png

Recon Torso:

KS0hB.png

Warrior Shoulder:

6DD6K.png

Soldier Shoulder:

g2VTr.png

Scout Shoulder:

x5trv.png

Recruit Forearm Plating

gjhUz.png

Inner-Plated Forearms:

cLHuR.png

Twin-Plated Forearms:

P2uGx.png

Recruit Leg Plating:

FwI6G.png

Outer-Plated Legs

naFJS.png

Here are the rest of the armory items that were shown in the video.. He went through most but not all of the items, we only see about half the chests and do not see the visor selection at all.
The back sides of the torsos are what I'm talking about. Too bad you can't see them in the pics.

Gray Man

Banned
So those are the helmets we have seen so far I"m sure there will be more. is it just me or do some of them look distorted? Hazop looks like someone got lazy and just stretched them up?

All those H4 helmets look hideous. Helmets are definitely in a category of who gives a shit for me though.

not ALL of them.

LD2k

Neo Member
On second thought, these helmets look like monster helmets - as opposed to Halo. But I still kind of dig them.

Gui_PT

Sorry guys, no way I was staying in that match with that crappy map and crappy settings

I have no patience for this game anymore :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom