• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
evxGS.gif

|OT5| here we go!

feel

wwm0nkey said:
That constructive opinions box is too big
Sigh...Dammit!!!!! Tashi, looks like I was caught trying to smuggle you into the new thread, you'll need to find another way in, sorry

Striker

neoism said:
still I disliked all halo base walling speed. I haven't played halo 1 or 2 in a while, but I think I remember 3s being the fastest of the 3
Halo 3 was the slowest of Halo 1/2/3, and by a decent margin.

Devolution said:
I don't recall h2 being this bad.
Some maps had their shakeups, but they never felt as bad as I've seen on Reach and Halo 3.

woohoo, I was in the top 30 posters, and I probably had the least interesting shit to say. I feel honored.

And since we're in gif party mode:

116qae0.jpg

Tawpgun

Louis Wu said:
Dammit. I could have made it to 150 posts... with one more (after this). Can't justify a double just to clear that. :(
Double eliminated. You are clear to post. Make it good.

Someone needs to make a bail out or just a regular GIF of the saber launch.

Or the one with Jorge bailing out. Or six getting thrown out.

Homeboyd

Louis Wu said:
Dammit. I could have made it to 150 posts... with one more (after this). Can't justify a double just to clear that. :(
Hey Wu, how are you this morning? Hope you answer because my feelings will be hurt if you don't.

Can't wait to see the new OT title that Ghal has been saving up. :)

Louis Wu

A27 Tawpgun said:
Double eliminated. You are clear to post. Make it good.

Someone needs to make a bail out or just a regular GIF of the saber launch.

Or the one with Jorge bailing out. Or six getting thrown out.
Heh - you edited this before I finished, and I suck at animated gifs, but we had the same idea.

jorge_bailout_sm.gif

(Edit - lol, forgot to loop it)

Homeboyd said:
Hey Wu, how are you this morning? Hope you answer because my feelings will be hurt if you don't.
Your kindness is appreciated. :)

Sibylus

Banned
NullPointer said:
Couldn't agree more with that Louis Wu post. I get the feeling from reading here and in a few other places that if the ultra hardcore were truly listened to most of the "fun" of Halo for me would be left on the editing room floor. For my part absolutely everything about Reach is an improvement over Halo 3.

And stop looking at my jetpack like that. Cold dead hands and all that.
By and large I agree with the post you quoted and this post itself, but I also verymuchso agree with this bit I bolded. I'd make it red if I knew how.

Top Bottom