• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Holy shit, there is money to be made in those seemingly useless swag bags/on floor swag giveaways.

The League of Legends code that was bundled with every swag bag, is selling for over $20.00
Halo stuff given away at the door - $80.00
Grunts that cost $16.00 - selling for $100.00
Skyrim Helments - $70.00
Misc T-Shirts - $20.00

It's no wonder people stood in line for hours for all of these things. :\

Kind of a shame that so much of it is just ending up on Ebay

neoism

Tashi0106 said:
I say no HaloGAF thread. That just feels weird.
this but I hate all of the other threads too. They should be made for new news only post them over there... we can post here. Besides 99% of time you make one over in gaming it gets shit on in a matter of minutes... more so than this one. :p

Devin Olsen said:
Holy shit, there is money to be made in those seemingly useless swag bags/on floor swag giveaways.

The League of Legends code that was bundled with every swag bag, is selling for over $20.00
Skyrim Helments - $70.00
Misc T-Shirts - $20.00

If I was at the Fest I'd be kind of mad that instead of keeping stuff people sell it, hell I didn't go and I kind of am. At least you're gifting yours to fellow fans. <3.

neoism said:
this but I hate all of the other threads too. They should be made for new news only post them over there... we can post here. Besides 99% of time you make one over in gaming it gets shit on in a matter of minutes... more so than this one. :p

All I remember from gaming side was someone complaining about AL being nerfed, and he was serious.

neoism

FyreWulff said:
830px-Chiron_TL-34.JPG
1v1s on this map.....<3 soo good

neoism

Devolution said:
I mean we have a nice thing going here not being needlessly moderated and all. When you get that petty, and at a dev no less, we might as well have mods in here.
I really don't understand why Ghal isn't a mod...he has been here for a million years... :p unless he as turned it down or something.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Devin Olsen said:

Skyrim Helments - $70.00
Misc T-Shirts - $20.00

Thanks to an awesome friend I have the awesome HaloFest poster and the boxed soundtrack set coming my way. Of course I paid for them, but was lucky to have someone there that would buy me some stuff.

wwm0nkey

Forgot to add a few maps to my map list.

Ascension
Beaver Creek
Blood Gulch
Citadel
Damnation
District
Longest
Timberland
The Pit
Sanctuary (the good one)
Lockout (MUST BE Tempest version)
Ivory Tower/Reflection
Wizzard/Warlock
Foundation
Headlong
Prisoner
Hang Em High

So if the Classic playlist supports forgeworld/tempest maps, we could actually have a lot of maps in that playlist lol

Ramirez

Oh, hai guys.

Like I said a few days ago, I bought an extra grunt to give away (which seem to be worth a lot of money, should have bought a couple more, heh). I'm not going to do a lame-o PM random draw giveaway, I want it to be fun. I can't really come up with any good ideas though, lol. Best I can think of is perhaps some 1v1s of the person's choosing, and whoever wins by the widest margin, or comes closest to winning gets it, this way everyone who wants a shot can try to do their best. Gametypes can be as whacky as you want them to be, I don't care.

How much does it cost to ship to Europe? I'd like to let everyone try, but if it's an absurd price, I might have to limit it to NA people...

I do have a RVB "Camping is a legitimate strategy" shirt that I wouldn't mind doing a random draw for if anyone is interested, I think it's an XL.

Tashi, I also have some sweet stickers for you. ;)

I'll have the Star Wars Kinect pic up in a minute as well...

GhaleonEB

neoism said:
I really don't understand why Ghal isn't a mod...he has been here for a million years... :p unless he as turned it down or something.
Me and Squid would be talking Firefight all day while you guys watched from Bannsville.

Ramirez

Devin Olsen said:

lol!

I didn't mean that as a slight towards you. I paid 17 bucks for this thing, I'd like to get some entertainment out of it. :p

So yea, PM me if you're interested, label it Grunt or Shirt, I'll leave requests open until tomorrow night.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Damn Enzo, those are fantastic! I especially like the ODST one.

Also: Holy crap @ Letters' puppy. <3

wwm0nkey said:
Ascension
Beaver Creek
Blood Gulch
Damnation
Longest
Timberland
Lockout (MUST BE Tempest version)
Ivory Tower/Reflection
Wizzard/Warlock
Foundation
Headlong
Prisoner
Hang Em High
This makes me happy. :)

I've never seen the Tempest version of Lockout. Could someone link me to it?

Sai-kun said:
Hah, that gaga.gif is actually perfect. I'm pretty annoyed by all the BS in the past several pages. Let's be nice, keep the serious hyperbole to a minimum, and hold each other accountable in a mature, non-malicious way.

Ramirez said:
Haha, can't wait. I'd be up for some 1v1s, too.

Ramirez said:
Oh, hai guys.

Like I said a few days ago, I bought an extra grunt to give away (which seem to be worth a lot of money, should have bought a couple more, heh). I'm not going to do a lame-o PM random draw giveaway, I want it to be fun. I can't really come up with any good ideas though, lol. Best I can think of is perhaps some 1v1s of the person's choosing, and whoever wins by the widest margin, or comes closest to winning gets it, this way everyone who wants a shot can try to do their best. Gametypes can be as whacky as you want them to be, I don't care.

How much does it cost to ship to Europe? I'd like to let everyone try, but if it's an absurd price, I might have to limit it to NA people...

I do have a RVB "Camping is a legitimate strategy" shirt that I wouldn't mind doing a random draw for if anyone is interested, I think it's an XL.

Tashi, I also have some sweet stickers for you. ;)

Im up for doing this even if you dont ship to the EU, sounds like it would be quite a laugh.

darthbob

Did anyone pick up one of those Halo CEA posters from the Commisary during HaloFest?

Apparently you needed to preorder Halo CEA, but I managed to grab one regardless. It's # 0343. :D

Also, Devin, I saw you got #1 for the "sign your gamertag in this spreadsheet and maybe something will happen!" Nice.

Dug

Banned
Ramirez said:
Oh, hai guys.

Have the drawing only for people who's username start with D and end with G.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Do you really have stickers for me or are you fucking with me?!?! Lol my heart can't take much more after this blackout.

Also, it's a good thing I don't power, it'll give everyone else a chance to win the Grunt Plushie :p

feel

Ramirez said:
f5f5f5

And by any chance do you have a picture that clearly shows the beli343 in the back of someone's shirt? I still haven't seen it.

Can I force where I spawn when I am forging? Right now it seems almost random...

Letters said:
f5f5f5

And by any chance do you have a picture that clearly shows the beli343 in the back of someone's shirt? I still haven't seen it.
Not the best picture, but is this what you wanted?
rSRLFl.jpg

Risen

Tashi0106 said:
Also, it's a good thing I don't power, it'll give everyone else a chance to win the Grunt Plushie :p

There's a joke about yer mom's grunt plushie there somewhere... go rent some power and come play halo nerd.

Kujo

wwm0nkey said:
So if the Classic playlist supports forgeworld/tempest maps
Noooo, as soon as I put in CEA, I want to forget ForgeWorld ever existed. I've played more matchmaking in ForgeWorld maps than all other maps combined. Full remakes only plz

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Risen said:
There's a joke about yer mom's grunt plushie there somewhere... go rent some power and come play halo nerd.
Hahaha. I really want power man. This shit sucks. Good thing work keeps me busy during the day...and my phone battery charged.

vhfive

Devin Olsen said:

Skyrim Helments - $70.00
Misc T-Shirts - $20.00

If anyone has a LoL code and wants to give it to a halogaffer who would put to good use I may know of one.
hint it's me

On an related note does anyone else here play LoL? I'm always looking for more people to play with.

vhfive said:
If anyone has a LoL code and wants to give it to a halogaffer who would put to good use I may know of one.
hint it's me

On an related note does anyone else here play LoL? I'm always looking for more people to play with.

My pals do, I don't. Unfortunately it seems like randoms are even worse in that game from what I've seen.

Ken

vhfive said:
hint it's me

I just started playing LoL. Still a beginner trying to learn Caitlyn and Ashe.

wwm0nkey

Devolution said:
My pals do, I don't. Unfortunately it seems like randoms are even worse in that game from what I've seen.
Actually I like playing with randoms in LoL until one of them thinks they are the shit and ends up dying 10 times and blames it on me :/

Anyways a few of you seem to be on Reach, anyone want to party up?

GhaleonEB said:
Me and Squid would be talking Firefight all day while you guys watched from Bannsville.

|OT6| You Are All Banned

\/\/\/That picture makes it look Yoda was the victim of a Looney Toons style roll-over/squish maneuver.

Ramirez

Tashi0106 said:
Do you really have stickers for me or are you fucking with me?!?! Lol my heart can't take much more after this blackout.

lol, I really do have a bioshock infinite sticker and a NES pad sticker, if they're not destroyed from travel I guess I could drop them in an envelope if you want them.

I also purchased two amazing pieces of artwork that cocop is mailing to me. <3

vhfive

Ken said:
I just started playing LoL. Still a beginner trying to learn Caitlyn and Ashe.
I'm mostly a beginner too. I started about 3 weeks ago and have been mostly playing with my brother and a couple of friends. I go by vhfive (surprise) so send a friend request and maybe we can stop on some AI together.

PvP scares me

wwm0nkey said:
Actually I like playing with randoms in LoL until one of them thinks they are the shit and ends up dying 10 times and blames it on me :/

Anyways a few of you seem to be on Reach, anyone want to party up?

Just wait till you play more. You're in for a world of hurt.

feel

Devin Olsen said:
Not the best picture, but is this what you wanted?
rSRLFl.jpg
Thanks! Honestly hadn't seen it yet in any of the pics. Though would still like to see it while the shirt is being worn by someone, to get a better idea of the exact placement on the back. But don't worry about it, thanks again.

Top Bottom