• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT| Not a thread about Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

Wish the text wasn't as bright. The highlight color for posts which quote you is also messed up.

The highlight thing is a bug. Sometimes it will screw up and other times it won't... Think they're trying to work it out in the thread.

I think the text is fine. Better than default, at least.

Moa

7rNTcYN.png

http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/196199505

One can dream, right?

Woorloog

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/7rNTcYN.png[IMG]

[url]http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/196199505[/url]

One can dream, right?[/QUOTE]

Wonder what kind of minimum/recommend requirements Halo 3 PC would have... What kind of hardware would be required to run it with similar graphics to 360 version (with higher rez)? Hypothetically speaking.

Hey guys! After careful consideration, I've decided to reveal my next project, JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

DD9ua0K.gif

OH MY GOD IT'S FULL OF STARS

GhaleonEB

I haven't been around a bit lately due to, well, giving Halo 4 away, and also being back in a brutal work cycle. Is there a thread for Destiny talk, or is that generally going on here?

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
What if, by some racial turn of events, Destiny sucks?

What was the last game that got that much money pumped into it by that many experienced creators that "sucked"?

At worst, it'll underwhelm, but it has extremely high expectations, so most cynical assholes will feel that way anyway.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
What was the last game that got that much money pumped into it by that many experienced creators that "sucked"?

At worst, it'll underwhelm, but it has extremely high expectations, so most cynical assholes will feel that way anyway.

A lot of people think Halo Reach and Halo 4 "sucked".

Omni

What was the last game that got that much money pumped into it by that many experienced creators that "sucked".

Halo 4?

$100 million, hundreds of people

lawl, I joke. But I don't think Destiny is going to be bad. I would think Bungie has a lot invested on this IP and aren't going to release something that doesn't work or is mediocre.

Mix

Hey Gahl, buddy.

Can we have HaloGAF back please? I think we've all been in time out for far too long.
/first post here in like 3 weeks

GhaleonEB

Thanks. I subscribed to that thread and follow it, but I haven't been on top of Halo community discussion here. I'll stick to that thread for Destiny talk/hype. E3 gave me an even mix of hype and worry, but now that's it's over the hype side is prevailing. I just want a new Bungie game.

Hey Gahl, buddy.

Can we have HaloGAF back please? I think we've all been in time out for far too long.
/first post here in like 3 weeks

I'd refer to the mod guidance you were given before. The last I saw here was to have a game-centric thread on the gaming community side, and an OT here for all things not about that game, so that one could be more focused. Which is what we've got now. If that's not right or you think you have conflicting guidance let me know over PM.

ElRenoRaven

Thanks. I subscribed to that thread and follow it, but I haven't been on top of Halo community discussion here. I'll stick to that thread for Destiny talk/hype. E3 gave me an even mix of hype and worry, but now that's it's over the hype side is prevailing. I just want a new Bungie game.

I'd refer to the mod guidance you were given before. The last I saw here was to have a game-centric thread on the gaming community side, and an OT here for all things not about that game, so that one could be more focused. Which is what we've got now. If that's not right or you think you have conflicting guidance let me know over PM.

Btw grats Ghal you deserved the modship.

heckfu

Banned
if you are on the web version, type in (arrows) up up, down down, left right left right, b a and press enter. neat.

GAF GOT KONAMI'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom