• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle looks so damn bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendonia

"Edge stole Big Ben's helmet"
Saw it last Sunday.... yeah I'm a little late with the reply.

Damn funny movie, honestly, if you listen to the reporters like the people in my papers (Pittsburgh Post-Gezette) you wouldn't like it but I thought it was really damn funny. Some really solidly funny moments and definitely more worth you're money than a lot of stuff out there now.

Go see this shit.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
The ending with the sketch was the fucking best way to end the movie.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
The movie sucks! So much cliches.. So by the books formula. If you've seen any of the teen comedies especially ones that involves trips to a certain location you pretty much know whats gonna happen in almost all the scenes.

If you want a REAL comedy go watch Anchorman.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Hitman said:
The movie sucks! So much cliches.. So by the books formula. If you've seen any of the teen comedies especially ones that involves trips to a certain location you pretty much know whats gonna happen in almost all the scenes.

Wrong

AlphaSnake

Hitman said:

Yeah, no...

AlphaSnake

Hitman said:
YOU GUYS WILL EAT ANY CRAP HOLLYWOOD POOPS OUT.

Are you serious? You just told us to a see movie with a budge that's 3 times as big and a cast that's far more recognizable. Here's a shotgun, pal; shoot a bigger hole in your foot.

Mau_Mau

Banned
AlphaSnake said:
Are you serious? You just told us to a see movie with a budge that's 3 times as big and a cast that's far more recognizable. Here's a shotgun, pal; shoot a bigger hole in your foot.
ndepw

This movie was hysterical. Kudos to director Danny Leiner for taking the stoner comedy genre and actually putting in some inciteful commentary on racial stereotypes. I found the film to be both intellectually stimulating as well as hysterically clever in comedic execution. That might also have something to do with the fact that I was totally blazed while seeing it - ZING!!! I was actually sober, great movie though.

AlphaSnake

Mau_Mau said:
ndepw

This movie was hysterical. Kudos to director Danny Leiner for taking the stoner comedy genre and actually putting in some inciteful commentary on racial stereotypes. I found the film to be both intellectually stimulating as well as hysterically clever in comedic execution. That might also have something to do with the fact that I was totally blazed while seeing it - ZING!!! I was actually sober, great movie though.

ndepw? :(

Edit: Ah yes, "pwned". Indeed. :p

Pellham

Banned
at times the movie wasn't funny, but it was still extremely entertaining. I loved all the stereotype jokes. definately one to buy when it comes out on dvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom