• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure coming to PS5, PS4, Switch, and PC in 2025

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Sunblink will release open-world adventure game Hello Kitty Island Adventure for Switch and PC via Steam in early 2025, followed by PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, the developer announced.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure first launched for Apple Arcade on July 28, 2023.
“The tremendous response from fans and critics for our initial release was beyond our wildest dreams,” said Sunblink chief product officer Chelsea Howe in a press release. “We are so excited to bring these charming, cozy island vibes to more players next year. Just as we’ve done since launch, we’ll continue adding new features, storylines, and rewards to the game in the coming months so all players, regardless of platform, get the absolute best experience with no compromises.”

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I just love that South Park basically named this game.

IAmRei

I think i will buy this for my wife, or if i had daughter. But for me as well, i find its cute and relaxing

Top Bottom