• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help. Resident Evil Code Veronica X

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Does anyone remember where the blue jewel ant is (the one used on the music box in the ashfords room)

Orin GA

well i guess ill have to go to gamefaqs. When you see cvxfreak tell him ill see him in hell :(

Orin GA

BTW, how am i doing on ammo?

220 Hand Gun Bullets
100% M-100P
169 Bow Gun Arrows
18 Grenade Rounds
12 Acid Rounds
6 Flame Rounds
3 Gas Rounds
30 Bow Gun Powder

Orin GA

Heh, I already beat the Tyrant by using the BOW Gas (First fight) and using all but 16% of my M-100P bullets on the airplane fight

Orin GA

i beat the game yesterday. After that I went to gamefaqs, and see how they handled the boss.. man...everyone says to use the magum/flame rounds/Machine gun but they all sucked compared the the Cross Bow mixed with the Cross Bow Powder. I beat the first fome in less than 5 seconds.

cvxfreak

Orin GA said:
i beat the game yesterday. After that I went to gamefaqs, and see how they handled the boss.. man...everyone says to use the magum/flame rounds/Machine gun but they all sucked compared the the Cross Bow mixed with the Cross Bow Powder. I beat the first fome in less than 5 seconds.

Yeah, that's true. But many have so much trouble against the Tyrant on the plane that the Bow Gun is the only way to win - consider yourself a great player. ;)

Top Bottom