• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey 2D Fighter Nerds -- SVC Chaos Question

WarPig

Do Mai Shiranui's knockers bounce in her walk and idle animations in Chaos? I assume they do, but I don't have an arcade version anywhere near me to check for sure, and bad boys who download ROMs get coal in their stockings at Christmas.

DFS.

WarPig

Okey, I figured that was how it worked. SNK remains one of the most retarded companies on the planet.

DFS.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
are we implying that the domestic xbox release of svc chaos has been censored? inexplicably? again?

actually mai's massive titties look more obscene when they're completely rigid. i don't get it.

WarPig

No, Xbox SVC Chaos has a language toggle. The fact that it has to have one at all is monstrously retarded, however.

The cuts in the English version are a hoot, though. Chun-Li bounces, but Mai doesn't bounce in her walk/idle motions, but Mai DOES bounce in her win pose. Cuckoo.

DFS.

They've been doing this kind of thing since at least KOF'00, if not before.

They also censor shit like Whip's Desert Eagle attack: they removed the gun. I didn't know what the fuck she was doing until I saw the Japanese version.

But I agree, this is the first question that comes to my mind whenever I try a new KOF.

Top Bottom