• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey guys, did you hear about the actress that got stabbed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

Ok so there's a black kid and a white kid fighting about what color God is.

They end up going to a church to ask him. "God, what color are you?"

"I AM WHAT I AM."

So the white kid says, "see, I told you he was white." The black kid doesn't understand. "How do you know?" The white kid replies... "because if he was black, he would have said 'I is what I is.'"

HAHAHAHAHHA

AeroGod

Diablos said:

"I AM WHAT I AM."

So the white kid says, "see, I told you he was white." The black kid doesn't understand. "How do you know?" The white kid replies... "because if he was black, he would have said 'I is what I is.'"

HAHAHAHAHHA

LOL

john tv

Diablos said:

"I AM WHAT I AM."

HAHAHAHAHHA

:D

yoshifumi

Banned
Diablos said:

"I AM WHAT I AM."

HAHAHAHAHHA

hahahaha awesome

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
haha, stup8id blacks and thiier non verb-conjugatin asses

oh n man 'i'm tdrunuk again

wiat' i'm not racist, i love blacks

Bishman

Diablos said:

"I AM WHAT I AM."

HAHAHAHAHHA

lol

I was bloody surprised when my mom told me some black jokes when I was younger. Weirdo mother....

How do you get black kids to stop jumping on their bed?

Put Velcro on the ceiling

What do black people call Toys 'r' Us?

We Be Toys.

Diablos

lucca_2003_22.jpg

AHAHAHAHA

pollo

Banned
my favorite racist joke is this:

what do you call two mexicans playing basketball?

Juan on juan

hahahahhaha

Vormund

Diablos said:

"I AM WHAT I AM."

HAHAHAHAHHA

bwahahahaha.

Thaedolus

After the Titanic sunk there was a life boat that was sinking because it was overloaded. Seeing the need to lose some of the weight, a Briton sacrificed himself and jumped off saying "Long live the queen!"

Getting in the spirit, the French man jumped saying "Viva la France!"

Then the American stood up and threw off the Mexican saying "Remember the Alamo!"

ChristieCleanCrazy.jpg

Pattergen

Your mom's so poor I walked in and droped a cigarette butt on the floor and she said clap your hands and stomp your feet praise the lord we got heat.

lollerskates.gif

Xenon

Did you hear about the cop who shot the gas station attendant?

It seems that the attendant was smoking and caught his hand on fire. The flames quickly traveled up to his shoulder. He freaked out and ran flailing madly towards a cop that was near by. The cop took out his gun and shot him in the chest, killing him.

Later at the trial they asked the cop why he shot the man. He replied "Because he was waiving a fire arm" har har har

Pattergen

One day George W. Bush and Dick Cheney walk into a diner. A waitress walks up to them and asks if she can take their order. Bush leans close to her and says, "Honey, can I have a quickie?"

The waitress is appalled and yells at the President about women's rights and storms away.

Cheney then says to Bush, "George, its pronounced 'quiche'."

ROTFLOMGLOL Funny Joke!1

Kefkaff

Banned
So theres two pies in the oven. And the one turns to the other one and says "boy, it sure is hot in here" to which the other pie replies "OH MY GOD! A TALKING PIE!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom