• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HEY ITS GAFBATS 2

First let me apologize for how ugly this is. I dont make images

DA RULEZ

1. You will use 1 character for the duration of the ranbat.
2. You or your opponent must report your score before the end of the week (exceptions being natural disasters, acts of god ect ect)
3. Please dont sign up if you feel you cant handle a 8-12 week commitment. I would rather that slot go to someone who is dying to play.
4. Common sense should say it...but random select is not a character. Random select is not permitted in any ranbat this one will be no exception.

32 slots per console broken up into 4 groups.

ABCD (to be given witty names later)

the scrambles will be 1/2 1/3 1/5

I will need someone ps3 side to assist me in running that side and someone else to make some simple graphics (I need the character icons from the titles you get for beating super on the highest difficulty)

as always you can access the irc channel using mibbit

This is just the sign up thread I hope the actual ranbats thread itself is prettier.

Current headcount
PSN 16
XBL 20

llBFbl.jpg

PSN: the_log_ride

Character: Dhalsim Akuma

Chavelo

I know I did fuck it up last time, but since I'll be getting a stick next week (HRAP 3-SA) and got inspired by my first tournament here in Denver... sign this guy up. D:

PSN - ADChavelo
Character - Zangief

GT: RiceEater483
Character: Ryu

May I reserve the right to go back to PSN though if it's not pulling in enough numbers? I don't think PSN GAF is that dead, but just in case it has trouble reaching the 32 man limit, I'd like to balance things out a bit and allow another Xbox player in.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'm in, but this time I want to play on the PS3 side.

PSN is lyteedge2. Chun-Li.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'll play! This will be my first time playing with SF-GAF

Xbl GT: NYSTOFMIND23

Character: Cammy

Imm0rt4l

I didn't get to participate in the last one, but I'm down to this time around.

PSN: GODHAND04
character: Sheng Long

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Is it SSFIV only, or is Vanilla OK too?

I have SFIV, I'm utter garbage @ it, no joke

If SFIV possible:

GAF: GraveRobberX
PSN: GraveRobberX
Character: Ken

Imm0rt4l said:
SSF4, no one is playing vanilla anymore.

Edit: Fuck, then I'm out...womp womp

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I was a bum and forgot to do a bunch of matches last time with my irregular schedule, but while I can make a commitment this time around things are iffy until late this month or early February.

Rocwell

I'm going to be out of town from Jan 10-21 and won't be able to play then but otherwise I'm down.

PSN: Rocwell9

Character: Ffffffffeuck it I'll give Makoto a shot this time around. :lol

MightyKAC

I'm free as hell but I'm in if for no other reason than to level up from scrub-tier status.

PSN: MightKAC

Character: Vega

Top Bottom