• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HEY ITS GAFBATS 2

Rocwell

kiryogi said:
PSN
ID: kiryogi
Character: Ibuki

Been playing some AE. Still not all that good tho :D But I'm game! :D
Ooh I take it you're playing at Gameworks yeah? When did they get it in?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I thought everybody knew Greg played Sim? He's got a legit Sim. Haven't played his Sim since the tail end of vanilla so I can only imagine his Sim's a lot better now.

edit: Sim Sim Sim Sim Sim Sim Sim

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
i'll play

gt: bistromathics
char: sakura

loc: east coast, if that helps the matching...I dont usually do these gaf tournies cuz laggy sf is no fun :(

Satyamdas

Banned
Lost Fragment said:
I thought everybody knew Greg played Sim? He's got a legit Sim. Haven't played his Sim since the tail end of vanilla so I can only imagine his Sim's a lot better now.
ibmUgy.jpg

J/K Greg! :p

AZ Greg

:lol

Yeah, Sim is the closets thing to a secondary that I have. Though I really only bring him out when we're in these lame duck transitions between games. Hard to motivate myself to play my main knowing there are changes just around the corner. It's why I picked up Sim late in SF4.

I'm not expecting much in these ranbats though as I haven't put more than 5 hours into him since SSF4 came out. Then again, Sim is pretty EZ mode.

Inspired by others who have switched up their entries for this go-around, I have decided to do the same. It's not gonna be pretty, but it'll be a good way for me to try out new things.

I'll give it a go playing Akuma instead of 'Sim this time around. :lol

the_log_ride said:
Inspired by others who have switched up their entries for this go-around, I have decided to do the same. It's not gonna be pretty, but it'll be a good way for me to try out new things.

I'll give it a go playing Akuma instead of 'Sim this time around. :lol
Wondering if I should bring out my Ken this time.

Edit: Ken is my official entry...fuck it.

FLAME ON!!

I see why not. It's nothing serious, makes it more fun as well.

I still haven't made my final decision yet to rock either Rawg or Playboy Ken.

El Sloth

Banned
Tashi0106 said:
I'm not switching, I suck :lol
I dunno, I suck too, but just to get in the spirit of things...:lol

I'm sticking with Guy. I'm only getting worse with him while I explore other characters, but i might as well give him one last go.

Well since everybody is doing it, I'd like to do it too then. I'd like to go Ken this time around. Who needs links when you can spam step kick and cross up EX tatsu(when meter is available). And since I got a Hori VLX now, I can actually use Ken's kara throw. I'll be spamming that as well.

ReiGun

Havent played this game seriously in months, but what the hell? I'm in.

PSN: Reigun16
Char: Juri

Edit: Changed my mind. Would rather use Juri instead of Chun.

AZ Greg

Count me out. :(

Got a couple of big trips planned in the next few months, and combined with my net being ass lately, I probably wouldn't be reliable enough.

Wiseblade

Spirit of Jazz said:
Bringing the UK lag with Wiseblade (mainly to beat Wiseblade)

XBL: Spirit of Jazz
Character: Abel
Is that how it's going to be? we'll see about that!

*runs to training mode*

Hiatus is still active sorry. Updating list. I still need the legendary XYZ icons you get for beating the game on the highest difficulty.

Noez said:
Hey when is this happening?
slots still need to be filled.
people need to put their official characters into their entries. I see a few people making changes in later posts...those need be sorted out.
PSN: 15
XBL: 6

AkumaHokoru said:
slots still need to be filled.
people need to put their official characters into their entries. I see a few people making changes in later posts...those need be sorted out.
PSN: 15
XBL: 6

My character switch has been done.

Top Bottom