• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima brings his love of photoshoots to Death Stranding 2 with a weird but funny photo mode

midnightAI

Considering he is also working on at least two more projects? No i'd say he is on track.

I am not concerned about the cost of the game, but with the what could be left out because of the meaningless stuff they spend money on.
There are a few cutscenes/tapes/features in MGSV that i'd happily trade for the story to feel complete.
I think its stuff like this that separates Kojimas games from others, he tries different things, I am certainly not going to bemoan him trying to put original ideas into games, even photo modes. He is given as much time as he likes to make his games, so he wont have left anything out just to fit in a new type of photo mode.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
If Kojima pays this much attention to detail with respect to a photo mode, there's a good chance he's paying attention to the other parts of the game too.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
crushed noo GIF

peek

Ayo they got a pregnant girl as one of the characters? 👀 is she from 1st one?

I only recognize the blonde hair girl

Top Bottom