• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

History Channel: Nazi werewolves movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
Hoooooooooooly Shit, allies were doing stuff that was beyond...just damn... watch the replay at 11 p.m. I think.

Mashing

This is where I'd like to say... The History Channel is like the coolest channel on TV. If I'm in a movie watching mood, and I can't find shit on... I can always find something to watch on THC (along with all those other scientific/discovery channels)

Ripclawe

Banned
LakeEarth said:
I'll check it out at 11, though a little detail would help.

its about the guerilla movement created by the Nazi and that kept going 2 years after Germany surrendered killing off germans that were working with the allies and who denounced the Nazi movement, they attacked convoys, supply lines lots of similarities to the Iraq occupation. But the Allied troops did stuff that were mindblowing to stop it. Seriously this was excellent.

dachau37.jpg

SS guards lie at the base of a guard tower, where they were shot by American troops. (April 29 - May 1, 1945)

dachau30.jpg

American soldiers in front of the crematorium in Dachau. The corpses on the left are of SS personnel summarily executed by American troops. (April 29 - May 1, 1945)

dachau23.jpg

U.S. Army soldiers execute camp guards following the liberation of the Dachau concentration camp. (April 29, 1945)

AirBrian

This is sitting in my TiVo waiting to be watched later tonight. I'm looking forward to it.

OT: Just got done watching Frontline from a couple of weeks ago. Good show as well.

Jak140

Ripclawe said:
its about the guerilla movement created by the Nazi and that kept going 2 years after Germany surrendered killing off germans that were working with the allies and who denounced the Nazi movement, they attacked convoys, supply lines lots of similarities to the Iraq occupation.
Ripclawe
Predictable.
(Today, 06:18 PM)
Reply | Quote

Yep.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
I saw a show on the History Channel about the occupation of Germany after the War a couple of weeks ago. The Allies didn't screw around with them. If a German sniper shot at a soldier it was fairly common for the Allies to just round up around ten or so known nazis and just execute them all. It talked about one city that go so bad that the Allies actually moved just outside of it and then proceeded to shell the town for two straight days before moving back into it.

Ripclawe

Banned
Jak140 said:

uh... The show also drew the same things so pfft

Tune In:
Monday, June 28 @ 8pm ET/PT

After the end of WWII, Allied forces faced guerrilla bombings and attacks in occupied Germany--Nazi loyalists tried to derail reconstruction by sabotage and killing collaborators, while Werewolves, an underground organization of die-hard SS officers, boasted of rebirth of the Party. Find out if their bark was worse than their bite in this dogged investigation into how Werewolves terrorized military and civilian targets, and the Allied attempt to purge Germany's past at denazification tribunals. TV PG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom