• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Home Theatre Audio: I'm willing to spend but don't know how to do it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerboy

Ok, I know audio can cost a lot, but what would I be looking at to finish the surround setup.

Don't be crazy. For 5 grand you can get something plenty good for your average loungeroom.

Just go to a proper dealer and start auditioning their setups. Coming from nothing I think you'll be impressed.

You may spend a little more if you want to go 7.1 or Atmos but I'd stick with a real healthy 5.1

If there's something you want to spend a little more on, spend it on the sub.

EDIT: Ignore me I'm an idiot who didn't read the whole thread. Hope you like what you ended up doing!

Marantz wifi amp. shit is dope.

Invest in a good small 5.0 not a 5.1 : speaker can be large enough to be good enough for bass especially if you are in a small room or appartement. Some 5.0 can be amazing without being obnoxious fat colums.

ACR0019

Marantz wifi amp. shit is dope.

Invest in a good small 5.0 not a 5.1 : speaker can be large enough to be good enough for bass especially if you are in a small room or appartement. Some 5.0 can be amazing without being obnoxious fat colums.

When talking 5.0 setups, any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom