• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Shots Golf GAF Duffers (NGA CUP Weekly Tournaments)

Mojovonio

Banned
Yeah, i'm pathetic at this game now.

ha ha

I'm trying to do #3 hole shuffle masters, and I just can't do it. I've tried like 12 times!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
WAIT you might b/c I don't even know if there was a third room at this point. In which case 6 wild cards whoo!

dkeane

Madness! I took some group pics, will post them after the final.

Do we have an estimate on when the next round will start?
I might make a sandwich.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
OK look at the OP I made a list of qualifiers and alternates based on possibility (likely) there was no third room. Besada=last qualifier. Also two alternates.

LOOK AT OP. Starting room at :00 regardless.

I don't think I've unlocked the long mirror yet, but i got long mirror okinawa as a prize.

Need more time on single player, only got it this morning.

I'll try but it might not let me.

I'm playing on Highland CC mirror on challenge, but it's not available on stroke play.

The room isn't showing up, guess i can't join.

Just unlocked long tee mirror.

besada

Banned
Oh the horror, the creeping, menacing horror of that match. It didn't matter where I planned to send the ball, because my fingers could not meet the precision of a sliding fucking bar!

Aieeee!

Oh that was painful. Not that it really mattered since we were playing against some sort of Golf God.

Final results:

BrandonJ335 -16/4365
seveNLayers -13/3860
SilverNGold -12/3721
AstroLad -11/3765
rhfb -9/3380
dkeane -9/3230
Steroyd -5/2927
besada -5/2721

Really close til the last few holes. Way to go on the double eagle, seveN

tyler

Alex Anderson said:
Final results:

BrandonJ335 -16/4365
seveNLayers -13/3860
SilverNGold -12/3721
AstroLad -11/3765
rhfb -9/3380
dkeane -9/3230
Steroyd -5/2927
besada -5/2721

Really close til the last few holes

Yeah Brandon just kept hitting those birdies whilst the rest of us faded over the last 4/5 holes. Great job Brandon.

Well played everyone.

Steroyd said:
I can confirm Jasmine is shit for online, I'm treating Par 4 as though they're Par 5's. :|

I used Jasmine. My albatross says hello!

;)

Steroyd

tyler said:
Yeah Brandon just kept hitting those birdies whilst the rest of us faded over the last 4/5 holes. Great job Brandon.

Well played everyone.

I used Jasmine. My albatross says hello!

;)

Curse you advanced users, what club did you use?

Next week is okinawa course right?

Man I'm going to get slaughtered. (-_-)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
mrbagdt said:
gg guys, it was fun, sorry i missed the final i wanted to mow the lawn before it rained!

How dare you not guess that one room of people wouldn't show up and that you might unexpectedly make the final! Banned.

Chris R

Well atleast I was top of the Traditional shot people :lol

Wish the advanced shot didn't give the extra distance, made some of your eagles easier :(

mrbagdt

AstroLad said:
How dare you not guess that one room of people wouldn't show up and that you might unexpectedly make the final! Banned.

that, and being afraid of getting demolished by you guys. i need to max out my loyalty, thats why i didnt get as high of a score.

really.

it was the loyalty.

Top Bottom