• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How are we supposed to actually PLAY all of these RPGs?

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
If you can't handle all the RPG releases, I'm sorry for you. To have so many RPG's released in such a short time-span is awesome IMO. Because by the time I've completed 2 or even 1 RPG, the rest will probably have recieved price cuts. :)

Just play one RPG at a time, that's the best advice there is. There's no point in picking up games when they're released just for the sake of buying them. Right now, I'm playing KOTOR. Yes, I'm very tempted to pick up Paper Mario 2 for example, but I also realize it will only hamper my experience with KOTOR. So I will resist this buying frenzy, and work my way through the backlog at my own pace. :p

Ranger X

This guy must be playing too much RPGs. Can't you cut down your purchase and maybe play/buy just the very best game? -- Your gaming would be even more pleasant.

Speaking personally, Suiko 4 and FF12 will fill my traditionnal RPG need and for other RPGs then a Hack and Slash here and there and the next Zelda will probably satisfy my needs.

Prospero

Phantom Brave has been in my PS2 for the past three weeks, and Shadow Hearts 1 and 2 and Nocturne are on deck. That's enough to keep me busy until 2005. I'm going to buy Paper Mario, Baten Kaitos, and Growlanser eventually, though.

My new year's resolution for 2005 is going to be to clear out my backlog, I think.

Top Bottom