• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hunter x Hunter Community Thread - OSU!

Kurapika's main purpose is to get the rest of the scarlet eyes, which Tserriednich has. I'm not sure Kurapika's main goal is to expose the prince for who he is, but if that's how he gets the eyes then so be it.

I'd love to see Tserriednich, for all of his prodigal Nen skills, get completely demolished by someone like Chrollo.

Hope Hisoka actually takes the attention away from Kurapika because he can't possibly afford an all out fight with Chrollo in this situation. To be honest i don't know if Chrollo is on the boat to actually hunt Kurapika or Hisoka, or if he actually doesn't know they are on the boat.

Shit, i want to see the spiders again so baaaad. I got so hyped with Hisoka killing Shalnark and Kortopi in half a chapter lol. Savage.

Euphony

Banned
Hope Hisoka actually takes the attention away from Kurapika because he can't possibly afford an all out fight with Chrollo in this situation. To be honest i don't know if Chrollo is on the boat to actually hunt Kurapika or Hisoka, or if he actually doesn't know they are on the boat.

Shit, i want to see the spiders again so baaaad. I got so hyped with Hisoka killing Shalnark and Kortopi in half a chapter lol. Savage.

That's assuming that Hisoka is even on the boat, which I think is a very high probability. I may have said it before, but I wonder if Togashi is going to pull another Gon and Meruem moment where, despite both being in such close proximity, Kurapika and Chrollo never end up meeting.

Chrollo's original plan was to board the boat to steal from the Kakin royalty and possibly explore the Dark Continent. That may have changed with the death of 2 or possibly more of the troupe though. The 1 page tease with Chrollo was too much. I'm going to be heartbroken if we don't see him or some of the other troupe members before the hiatus.

caliph95

Maybe he has a sixth chain we haven't seen yet.
cuvyL600nYg8KUIGLlo3nc7vb_siMjvLDm4znkmGQFCN6b89L1ltzJXY2vVLWSLj-YDFc_tTns8BlVeUDL3wYhkGhMlIXS79KtAoiuLmA2VD-ivon32MsuHePmfiR6_2SOZN89TnLIuNTL2CGGg0aGnm-B68ehE=w400-h368-nc

He prolly did

I've started with the anime a week ago or so, wanted to take a break from One Piece and Naruto Shippuden and man I'm hooked. I didn't expect it to be this great. I'm at episode 24 now.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I've started with the anime a week ago or so, wanted to take a break from One Piece and Naruto Shippuden and man I'm hooked. I didn't expect it to be this great. I'm at episode 24 now.

You should get out of this thread lol Its filled with tons of unmarked spoilers.

Mael

Run-You-Fools.jpg

Don't come back till you're at least in the Ant arc, seriously you're gonna get spoiled here.

You kind of sort of haven't even experienced good HxH yet. You're still in what? Heaven's Arena? And yeah, we might fuck up and spoil some shit for you so you might want to be very very subjective with what posts you read.

HStallion

Well hopefully Togashi seemingly feeling better means we'll getting more consistent releases. He's even working on a two part comic which is a good sign.

HStallion

spphkze2jchz.jpg

So apparently the Crunchyroll Expo will have a gallery of behind the scenes artwork from the 2011 Hunter x Hunter anime. Curious to see what they show off.

HStallion

One thing that was noticed pretty quickly was that Palm is wearing a red dress in the group shot they used for the ad.

Grazzt

Spoilers are out.
Kurapika wakes up 9 hours after passing out. During this time his ability is not released, but the Queen also passed out. So he has been using Emperor Time for 12 hours. As he wakes up, the queen also wakes up, and they decide to use the roach to spy on 4th Prince. When it reaches the Prince's room, it gets eaten by his Nen beast before it can see anything. So they waste another 9 hours without getting any new information.

You should get out of this thread lol Its filled with tons of unmarked spoilers.

Run-You-Fools.jpg

Don't come back till you're at least in the Ant arc, seriously you're gonna get spoiled here.

You kind of sort of haven't even experienced good HxH yet. You're still in what? Heaven's Arena? And yeah, we might fuck up and spoil some shit for you so you might want to be very very subjective with what posts you read.

I get the message folks. I'm outty right this instant!

G.ZZZ

Spoilers are out.
Kurapika wakes up 9 hours after passing out. During this time his ability is not released, but the Queen also passed out. So he has been using Emperor Time for 12 hours. As he wakes up, the queen also wakes up, and they decide to use the roach to spy on 4th Prince. When it reaches the Prince's room, it gets eaten by his Nen beast before it can see anything. So they waste another 9 hours without getting any new information.

?? Does not compute.

Emperor's time is 1 hour -> 10 years less lifespan right? 12 hours is 120 years he should just be dead

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Jesus, he needs to set that shit to turn off when he's asleep at least. Put a goddamn sleep mode on it or something.

Top Bottom