• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I are serious fox (post pics of funny animals)

433.gif

Y3ZdD.jpg

loNAv.gif

"Please, sir, I want some more"

2dm79lf.jpg

73f8u1.gif

thread bump was justified because of some hilarious new stuff that was posted. e.g. I'm in tears because of the cocaine bear, the wet annoyed owl and the cat on the cleaning robot :lol :lol

Just saw this image on Cracked.com It's supposed to be a fake horrible M. Night movie.
Two men are trapped on an escalator, but one of them is not what he seems... he's a bear.
STAIRBEAR.jpg

Retro

We can't have seagulls without this one...
20kqijq.jpg

sonicfan said:
Holy shit, took this on vacation a few years ago, I think I found this dog's owner...
284fb4.jpg

Apparently she doesn't like turtles... :lol

And building off of the Star Wars Dachshunds earlier...
mt5snd.jpg

10gk8s2.jpg

2zdyeyq.jpg

And a few random ones just to contribute...
etfp1z.jpg

eim8vb.jpg

33bomzp.jpg

2922wsh.jpg

Edit: One More:
33z42ag.jpg

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
bytesized said:
This has to be either fake or the most amazing thing I've seen an animal do :lol
Obviously we have to train bears to use guns and fly predator drones for our armed forces before our enemies do. A bear army. We'd be unstoppable.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
f3niks said:
I'm shocked that with all the times I've seen and LOL'd at this pic that I'm just now noticing the dog had on a douchey sweater. :lol

You've just ruined the gif for me. I was always looking at the cat and now can't unsee the stupid sweater on the dog.

Sweater on a dog? Wtf is wrong with some people...

Top Bottom