• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I get too much attention from gay men....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil' Dice

Banned
Sitting at work yesterday it dawned on me just how much attention i get from gay men. Just yesterday at the mall i was held captive at the optometrist's office by two gay office workers, they remembered me from last year's visit and were asking me about my trip to Italy last September. Meanwhile they were processing the paperwork really, really slowly and every time they made a comment they would lightly tap my shoulder. Then as i walked through the mall another gay man walked past me, undressing me with his eyes, completely ignoring what his female friend was saying to him.

Then there are the gay men at work, who are always asking to feel my biceps, and asking me about my 'covered' features like if i have good abs, or those tight love handles that are "to die for".....

Why can't women be this fucking flirty?
The thing is that all these guys know i have a girlfriend, but they don't seem to give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom