• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate beer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I've tried plenty a beer bah. If I'm gonna get shitfaced, I'm gonna have some good ass flavor going down too.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Azwethinkweiz said:
I wish I knew some people in Greensboro. I'm only like an hour and a half away and yet I never visit.

By the way, Coors light is the worst beer ever while Coors original is actually quite decent.
I'm assuming Raleigh or Charlotte?

Don't worry, you're not missing much. Red Oak is probably the only thing I'll miss when I move away.

Justin Bailey said:
I'm assuming Raleigh or Charlotte?

Don't worry, you're not missing much. Red Oak is probably the only thing I'll miss when I move away.

Charlotte. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I live in the best city in the Carolinas. But it'd be nice to see what the other cities have to offer.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Azwethinkweiz said:
Charlotte. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I live in the best city in the Carolinas. But it'd be nice to see what the other cities have to offer.
Check out Wilmington, the downtown area is very cool and you got the beach less than 15 minutes away.

kablooey

Beer sucks. Of course, the disclaimer here is that I've only tried shitty American beers like Natural Light (*puke*) and maybe Coors (however, I've had small doses of Rolling Rock, which I think is tolerable). Not only that, but my main goal in drinking alcohol, to get drunk, is rarely accomplished by drinking beer, which makes no sense considering how much of a lightweight I am. o_O

For now, I'm sticking with screwdrivers. :cool:

Teddman

Willco said:
All American beers are shit except for Yuengling. Fact.
Sam Adams is OK, Sierra Nevada is good, Rolling Rock is not bad, Pete's Wicked is alright... There are a few good American beers. And it depends how you drink them. Even something like Budweiser or Icehouse tastes pretty smooth off the tap.

J2 Cool

the day I drink good beer consider me officially fucked. I drink it to get tanked also. First one's always hard to swallow and it gets easy after that

Teddman

I hear that. In college, I drank mostly Beast and Natty Light (like the overwhelming majority of college students).

AND LIKED IT.

The good thing about cheap beer is that it tastes like 'cold water' after a couple. A big plus when you're tanking 10-20 in a night.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I drink water and water only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom