• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate giggly goths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
...you know the type. The girls going around in all black, spiked collars...giggling and being sociable. They usually wear something related to Good Charlotte.

God, I hate them.

bjork

You just don't understand, man. They're DIFFERENT (even though they all dress the same), so you hate them for it! When you have no light inside, you gotta carry the darkness with you in the form of black clothing and stupid curly q's drawn around your eyes and shit!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I went out with a girl like that...well actually she wasn't like that at the time, but she transformed into "giggly goth" over one summer. Then the next summer she was full blown depressed goth.

And bjork brings up a good point. How can so many people that dress the same sit there and claim to be "different". I see so many people with mohawks that it isn't even shocking, so doesn't that like defeat the point. This one goth girl told me she dressed that way to set herself apart...but there were other people that were trying the same thing, thus making it pointless.

Wear your American Eagle with pride, boys.

White Man

I hang out with a bunch of goths. Most of the ones in clubs are seriously good-time people. They're not mopey or stereotypical at all. Keep in mind that most of em aren't angsty teens.

Now candy goths. . .that's a scene more retarded than even I could imagine. I hope I never have to meet one of them.

My last girlfriend is sorta a giggily goth now.

Also, today I saw a kid wearing an "Anticrombie" shirt (the A wan an Anarchy symbol). I'll bet he bought it at Hot Topic, which is owned by the same company that owns Abercrombie.

AssMan

Banned
I couldn't hang with people that starve for attention. Especially freaks that look like they should belong in a circus.

FnordChan

goth-wai.jpg
goth-wai.jpg
goth-wai.jpg

goth-wai.jpg
goth-wai.jpg
goth-wai.jpg

goth-wai.jpg
goth-wai.jpg
goth-wai.jpg

FnordChan

GDGF

Soothsayer
I knew this chick who was a candy raver at first, but became a goth because her boyfriend started a goth band. She wore the black, but she still dropped acid and rolled alot. Funny stuff.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I hear tale that if you have sex with a goth chick, it fills her heart with love again.

Well, it fills something with something anyway.

Tuvoc

Lost Weekend said:
I hear tale that if you have sex with a goth chick, it fills her heart with love again.

Well, it fills something with something anyway.

fills her belly w/ semen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom