• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate that dumb bastard in the tony hawk posters

the one doing the stupid mushed face and hand signs. Wtf grow up. I wanna cut his balls off and make him attend high school.

Yes, I say things as I type them and then I do stupid things that I dont tell you about so you cant mock me on a gaming forum and feel like a big man.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
MrAngryFace said:
the one doing the stupid mushed face and hand signs. Wtf grow up. I wanna cut his balls off and make him attend high school.

What indicates to you that he didn't attend high school? He's marketed himself into a multi-million dollar property. I don't watch his show or anything else, but I'm not gonna accuse him of being an idiot.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I think I'd rather be presenting myself as an idiot if it's bringing me millions, than presenting myself as an idiot - free of charge :p

Matlock

Banned
bam-2-1280.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I doubt that guy is making millions... so get off his nuts y'all

Matlock

Banned
Bam Margera. Skater, former Jackass featured guy, now has his own MTV TV series (Viva La Bam, I think), and is in Tony Hawk games. Plus college kids are buying his branded shit up like crazy.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Matlock said:
Bam Margera. Skater, former Jackass featured guy, now has his own MTV TV series (Viva La Bam, I think), and is in Tony Hawk games. Plus college kids are buying his branded shit up like crazy.

Oh so he does have money! Well now he is not getting hit in the balls with a hammer anymore to earn it!

Matlock said:

I hate BAm Majera. He was cool and then he bought into his own hype. What a great pretender... :| Boo At least Johnny Knoxville walked away from the jackass business.

belgurdo

Banned
I dislike Bam for the sole fact that he made millions doing things that bored idiot teenagers have been doing for decades, if not centuries

Can I have a television contract if I run myself through with a sword too?

If you hate Bam good for you. But as for making fun of the whole devil horns thing your fucking retarded he's a fucking metal head its basically saying fuck yeh....or rock on... as for people hating Bam just cus of his picture in the poster and shit fuck you....i'll eat your eyes :)

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
I haven't watched Jackass in like forever, but Bam Margera's constant abuse of Phil (his father) on the show was always a total riot.

Ristamar

Brandon F said:
I haven't watched Jackass in like forever, but Bam Margera's constant abuse of Phil (his father) on the show was always a total riot.

Then you'd love Viva la Bam. He abuses his whole family and most of his relatives.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Hating of men with mushed faces and flashing hand signs is something I fully endorse. You know what that guy is saying to you? He is saying: "I am a deep and emotional poet that loves flaunting his manly lips." That man is what's wrong with the world today, that and tortillas. You know how high the price has risen for those things? I don't know but apparantly I need to get a new wardrobe since this shirt has a hole in it.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
TekunoRobby said:
Hating of men with mushed faces and flashing hand signs is something I fully endorse. You know what that guy is saying to you? He is saying: "I am a deep and emotional poet that loves flaunting his manly lips." That man is what's wrong with the world today, that and tortillas. You know how high the price has risen for those things? I don't know but apparantly I need to get a new wardrobe since this shirt has a hole in it.

Tortillas are extremely easy to make. Mix 4 heaping cups of flour, 1/4 teaspoon baking powder, two tablespoons salt. Then mix in 1/2 cup vegetable shortening. Then slowly add very hot water (probably around a cup and a half) and mix with your hands until it's a nice dough texture. Let it sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes, make sure you see faint white spots in the dough. Then roll em out however you want and cook on a medium-high iron skillet.

Top Bottom