• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate when I shave

Status
Not open for further replies.
and its a nice clean shave, but it still feels like I have three days of growth on my face. Of course that might not mean much to some of you who probably take a month to grow anything. Lucky bastards.

Outlaw

Banned
bigfoot.jpg

Nah its the Mach 3 Turbo Power, ive finally adjusted to it being a vibrator shaving device hybrid strong enough for a man gentle enough for a woman whatever!

Doth Togo

Are the blades sharp? I've used blades for 2 months and they can get as dull as George Bush's inauguration night parties.

I use the Sensor. It's 10 year old technology but it works fine for me.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Don't forget that what you rub on your face before you shave is important as well. I haven't touched shaving foam since I discovered King of Shaves shaving oil. Far more portable and oh, so smooth...

Bandicoot

I hate shaving so much.

having said that, I got the norelco electric goo razor a couple months ago and I have to say taht the thing is just awesome. With all the goo it just glides!

8bit

Knows the Score
iapetus said:
Don't forget that what you rub on your face before you shave is important as well. I haven't touched shaving foam since I discovered King of Shaves shaving oil. Far more portable and oh, so smooth...

Listen to this man. Shaving Oil is awesome.

Suerte

I agree with MAF, it's annoying, I wish I could use a fresh Mach 3 everytime I shaved, that seems to only way to get the best shave.

Well ill be spending less on blades with the power since it takes fewer passes, but it can lose its edge rather fast. I hear its just rust, I think someone on this forum said letting your blade rest in like baby oil between shaves keeps it from rusting or some such.

bjork

My coworker is convinced that if he frequently shaves his chest, he will grow a furry patch of chest hair. I don't know what led him to this conclusion, but the mental image of it is bad enough... I don't want to know if it actually works for him.

bjork

MrAngryFace said:
He probably got it from seinfeld.

Could be. I told him I was pretty sure it's not going to do the trick, but whatever... metros are "unique", I must admit.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What I hate the most is when I shave and then I miss like a single hair, but it's too late since I'm already on my way to the office when I notice. :(

I have a regular ol' Mach 3. It's treated me well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom