• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have tickets for Geoffs Gamescom Opening Night Live - What should I wear

TVexperto

Hi,

I was lucky enough to snag tickets for the gamescom opening night live hosted by geoff in cologne / köln.
what should i wear? doritos shirt? not funny enough.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Cowboy boots, daisy duke cut-off shorts with the front pockets hanging down, a too-small leather vest with nothing underneath, a pair of Elton John-esque shades that light up, and of course a Doritos Pope Hat.

Three

XCGPaXa.jpeg

Astray

Hi,

I was lucky enough to snag tickets for the gamescom opening night live hosted by geoff in cologne / köln.
what should i wear? doritos shirt? not funny enough.
Cosplay as Angry Joe and try to recreate this interview, which lives on in gaming infamy:

Wildebeest

A Sonic fursuit. Everyone knows that furries are the elites of the tech industry and that Sonic is always good.

Deft Beck

I'm going to play lizard's advocate here and give real advice.

If you want business casual, wear a blue or white button-down shirt (or a polo) with khaki pants and brown loafers. If you wear accessories, limit it to a watch. No tie.

If you want more casual, then wear a black shirt (maybe with a logo, no band shirts) with straight denim pants and neutral-colored sneakers.

Put some gel in your hair, trim your facial hair if you have any, and pop a mint.

Otherwise, just go in all plaid and claim that you're cosplaying as a TV that met a Wii Remote.

Last edited:
A white T-shirt and in black magic marker scrawl in your handwriting NeoGAF and your handle……. I guess with 501s and some checkerboard slip on Vans.

Top Bottom