• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I love you...up the butt! A tribute to Marci X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen Marci X? A friend got this and Bubba Hotepp (sp?) and he was hell bent on us watching Marci X. It has Lisa Kudrow in it so I knew it was going to be horrificly bad. Not to mention it had a Wayans brother in it to compound the lameness. It brought about a few new catchphrases among the group like "I love you...up the butt!" and "Our bodies are a temple...not a public toilet."

Anyways, I highly recommend watching this movie if you want to see Lisa Kudrow and Damon Wayans rap.

41c51f40.png

Guzim

MARCI X

Domestic: $1,648,818 98.4%
+ Overseas: $26,885 1.6%
= Worldwide: $1,675,703

Production Budget: $20 million
Est. Marketing Costs: $7 million

:lol

"It’s as if the filmmakers were entering a contest to make the worst possible comedy, but they came in third, because they couldn’t even get that right."
-- David Cornelius, AMAZING COLOSSAL WEBSITE

"A movie apparently determined to set back the progress of blacks in American culture by several decades."
-- Scott Foundas, L.A. WEEKLY

"Watching Damon Wayans and Lisa Kudrow kiss, repeatedly, is simultaneously the grossest and most subversive thing I have seen in a long time."
-- James Hill, BET.COM

MIMIC

Banned
Teh Hamburglar said:
"It’s as if the filmmakers were entering a contest to make the worst possible comedy, but they came in third, because they couldn’t even get that right."
-- David Cornelius, AMAZING COLOSSAL WEBSITE

LOL!

ballhog

I like this one.

Teh Hamburglar said:
"Watching Damon Wayans and Lisa Kudrow kiss, repeatedly, is simultaneously the grossest and most subversive thing I have seen in a long time."
-- James Hill, BET.COM

Sounds gross to me.

Bog

Junior Ace
I've been trying to get my friend (who seems to buy every DVD that comes out) to buy this for months.

Phoenix

bishoptl said:
Don't lump us in with Toronto! We barely acknowledge them as Canadian!

We have to acknowledge Bush as American, so you have to acknowledge Toronto. Them's the rules! :D

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
DMczaf said:
B0000WN1MW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"Very, very funny" - Toronto Sun

Fucking Canada!

well the quote is "... very, very funny"

So the entire thing could be "Why they thought people would want to see this movie is very, very funny" or something else of that tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom