• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i saw something gross at the gamestop today

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
right, so there's this older paunchy middle management type milling around, blue shirt khaki pants, putty pink skin and red blonde hair too close to the same color. and the pimply teenaged girl behind the desk asks if there's anything she can help him with. and he's like "i don't know, what can you help me with?" and then he smiles lopsidedly. it was pretty gross.

also the girl was covered in glitter for some reason.

SyNapSe

Your right.. Glitter is gross. This probably belongs in OT though... Hopefully we can blame it on Bush, somehow! :)

drohne

it occurs to me that that wasn't particularly video game related. let's remedy that: i was there to ask about the demo disc that you purportedly get for preordering mgs 3. so i asked the very girl involved in the gross incident. and she said "no, you don't need one," and smiled vacantly. that was perplexing.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
The MGS3 demo disc was supposed to come in a few weeks ago but got delayed. Apparently it is coming next week now. But as you may have heard on GA it probably does not even include a playable demo of the game. Which sucks.

"i don't know, what can you help me with?"

KenPagePict.JPG

Lindsay Weir : Yeah, well, what are you gonna do?
Ken Miller : I don't know. What are you gonna do?

drohne

but it has a playable demo of neo contra. which is much better. good to hear that it exists, though.

Top Bottom