• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think DualSense sould get the Eyetoy/Wiimote/Kinect/PS Move treatment with games built around the control input

onQ123

Astro's Playroom is a good start but a good set of games built around the features of DualSense like Sports Champions , Eyetoy Play , Wii Sports , Wii Play , Kinect Sports , Tumble & so on would be the best way to go.

I still remember playing the bowling game on PS3 that used the sixaxis before PS Move came out DualSense has a lot more features & upgraded IMU , Touchpad & built-in mic & speakers I'm sure if Sony pushed devs to explore ideas someone will come up with some good games for the controller.

No, thanks. I will turn off this gimmick crap anyway. Don’t know why people would use those features.
I thought only Nintendo gamers like crap like that.

No, thanks. I will turn off this gimmick crap anyway. Don’t know why people would use those features.
I thought only Nintendo gamers like crap like that.

R-11888985-1524172718-5804.jpeg.jpg

TonyK

Please no. But the worst case scenario are not those games made specially for the controller, and that I can simply avoid, but to force controller gimmicks in regular games. I don't want to blow on the controller to remove dust from a map in Uncharted 5.

Top Bottom