• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If I've learned one thing in life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity.

merovingian.jpg

Desperado

IJoel said:
There must be an interesting story behind your conclusion.

Please, amuse us.

No, not really, just shitty teenage drama bullshit.

wow i just used 'shit' twice in one sentence!

hooray.

MrAngryFace said:
Its funny how we figure this shit out then fall for it again. DUMB. But rox, but dumb.

LOL

"Shit, I'm glad that mess is over, because now I've learned, and that's never going to happen to me again!"

"SHIT! IT HAPPENED AGAIN I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!"

BuddyC

MrAngryFace said:
Its funny how we figure this shit out then fall for it again. DUMB. But rox, but dumb.

yup. here i am, about to jump for it again, and i'm actually excited by the prospect. i need shot.

bjork

It's just a matter of having faith in someone, returning that faith, and trying to not dwell on the whole "I walk alone and I only have a need for food and air RAWR" rocker thing that people get into...

But yeah, being involved in some sort of swervejob sucks, whether you swerved or got swerved. :(

Its called having a hobby, that helps fill the void of being alone until you find your next mistak...I mean love interest.

SANJI ROX BJORK!

Yeah, you know you've hit adulthood when you finally accept that life is 100% ridiculous and YOU DON'T CARE THAT IT IS any more.

Well, until some dipshit dings your bumper in the parking lot and you waste your last $140 until payday getting it fixed. ARGH. SO UNFAIR.

MrAngryFace said:
Its called having a hobby, that helps fill the void of being alone until you find your next mistak...I mean love interest.

THAT'S WHY I HAVE MANY HOBBIES

I AM A HURT, SENSITIVE INDIVIDUAL THAT DOESN'T WANT TO BE HURT AGAIN!!

Damn, why is it that everytime I respond to one of MAF's posts, I feel that I have to type in CAPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom