• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could relive or re-experience one day what would it be??

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

Now Im sure most will spend another day with someone who's past since. If you want to put that in post it but add another selection also. You can make different choices also if you see a day as a pivotal day and regret something.

Anyway, number 1 for me would be a day with my grandparents to remember them better as they died when I was 5, both of them.

But other than that it would be a day with my last ex gf. Some day when I believed she really did love me and the feelings were mutual. Wouldnt change anything though. I'm fine with it now I just miss the feeling

J2 Cool

MIMIC said:
Would we be able to know what we know now?

yes but it would be for your own personal knowledge. Not like a "I told you so" situation or to go back and bet on stuff or make someone feel guilty.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I'd go back and play my brothers birthday as lotto instead of mine...so i'd win that next lotto 649 worth 15 mil...does that count?

November 28th, 2003.

Was a reunion show of local Chicago punk rock legends... Apocalypse Hoboken, The Bollweevils and The Traitors.

I mostly went for AH and was not disappointed. Fucking amazing show. I only wish it was longer.

nitewulf

could we change back events or just re-live the day? if its the former, then i'd go back to the summer of 2001, and make a friend come with us to florida rather than stay in atlanta...as he died in a car crash later that night.
if its the latter, then the last time i was having sex, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom