• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: NBA Live 2005 full game videos...finally, actual gameplay!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn this game looks friggin hot and damn whoever is playing as the Rockets...pathetic.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Gee you guys thought that looked "hot"? I saw the same problems I had with last years game.
- I didn't see a 2 point shot go down (HUGE PROBLEM!!)
- players skate around the court still, they never seem to be making any real contact with the floor. Especially when you are trying to go around someone.
- players don't seem to be able to get off the floor to make an attempt at an offensive rebound on one of their own shots.

Those are the things that made me stop playing Live 2004, well that and the idiots that would just control their centre and let the cpu players play defense against you. I freakin HATED that.

But I liked:
- a saw a couple of moves to the hoop where the offensive player tried to jump between the defenders. That was nice.
- the tip-ins looks alright

But I really didn't see much different from last years game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Eewww wmv....how rude!

Top Bottom