• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN will have Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack Volume 2 details!

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
I heard Vol. II will actually be *harder*??? Crap, I'm getting my ass kicked by Vol. I as it is.

I wish they would make a Vol. II with a "normal" mode for us mere mortals. I'd like all the new weapons, new badguys, etc. etc.

Odysseus

Banned
open_mouth_ said:
I heard Vol. II will actually be *harder*??? Crap, I'm getting my ass kicked by Vol. I as it is.

I wish they would make a Vol. II with a "normal" mode for us mere mortals. I'd like all the new weapons, new badguys, etc. etc.

For real, I never actually went past the beginning of Episode/Chapter/Level/whatever 2 in Volume 1. (A) I had other, newer stuff to play and (B) episode/chapter/level/whatever 1 owned me pretty hard.

Joe

"Volume 2 is a short scenario that can be completed in 30-40 minutes"

"IGN: Are there any plans to offer some sort of Ninja Gaiden: Director's Cut for the holidays for fans that don't have Xbox Live but want to try the new additions?

Itagaki: I know that 90% of the Ninja Gaiden users only enjoy the off line gaming. To not disappoint those hardcore fans of Ninja Gaiden, I'd like to think of something for them."

Odysseus

Banned
Awesome news, Volume 2 will be a completely new experience... and short enough not to distract from the awesome upcoming games.

BuddyC

IGN: Is this the final download for Ninja Gaiden or can we expect more?

Itagaki: To make my vision a reality, I'm currently contemplating on how to do it in a most beautiful way.
oh.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Joe said:
"Volume 2 is a short scenario that can be completed in 30-40 minutes"

"IGN: Are there any plans to offer some sort of Ninja Gaiden: Director's Cut for the holidays for fans that don't have Xbox Live but want to try the new additions?

Itagaki: I know that 90% of the Ninja Gaiden users only enjoy the off line gaming. To not disappoint those hardcore fans of Ninja Gaiden, I'd like to think of something for them."

Sounds like a purchase at the store save to your hard drive add-on pack is coming

belgurdo

Banned
In Volume II, the game will save you the trouble and will just kill you off and delete your hard drive upon starting it up

Odysseus

Banned
DarienA said:
Sounds like a purchase at the store save to your hard drive add-on pack is coming

I always thought they could distribute the DLC to non-Live gamers via DOA Ultimate. Nothing like a little cross-game promotion.

Itagaki: First of all, your familiar monsters have evolved so you should worry about facing them. These evolved monsters are good enough to kill Hayabusa. Of course that's not all. We've created an all new monster. Be prepared to fight these guys who will appear from meteorites. To beat them, your old techniques will no longer help you. This new monster will bring fear and excitement to the gamers on this earth for the third time this year.

Oh, man... This is gonna be tough.

IGN: Is there anything that isn't in Ninja Gaiden that you still wish you could add, or does Hurricane Pack Vol. 2 complete the game in your mind?

Itagaki: No.

Does this mean we may see a Hurricant Pack Vol. 3?

Hopefully when he's done with the packs, he'll release it all in some kind of an add-on disc, or allow it to be put on the OXM disc, like the Dead or Alive extra stuff.

robot

I see bosses runnin around w/ other enemies....should be interesting.
And one of those new enemies looks like Nightmare from SC.

Gonna be awesome, can't wait.

BuddyC

heavy liquid said:
Does this mean we may see a Hurricant Pack Vol. 3?

Hopefully when he's done with the packs, he'll release it all in some kind of an add-on disc, or allow it to be put on the OXM disc, like the Dead or Alive extra stuff.

I thought it was previously confirmed he was planning to do 3 volumes.

Kunai

ninja-gaiden-hurricane-pack-vol-2-20040915112209100.jpg

Rachel... playable????????

Top Bottom