• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm really starting to get into Dark Chronicle Premium Arrange. Also, Katamari.

Dark Chronicle Premium Arrange is pretty awesome, even though I've never played the game. It makes me sad that Yoko Shimomura hasn't done any soundtracks recently. Anybody know what she's up to? I want to marry her.

And I finally finished Katamari Damacy today. The last couple levels were just amazing. And the credits sequence might be the best ever. EVER

Kobun Heat said:
And I finally finished Katamari Damacy today. The last couple levels were just amazing. And the credits sequence might be the best ever. EVER

I totally agree!

*rumble*

...and lo, the seventh seal was broken and a great unrest fell upon the land, for these were the end of days...

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Something about the Katamari soundtrack makes it so cool to listen to
Catchy, yet strange, yet satisfying

that game is MINE this september

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Suikoguy said:
Something about the Katamari soundtrack makes it so cool to listen to
Catchy, yet strange, yet satisfying

that game is MINE this september

YOU.ARE.SMART

La laaaaaaaaaaaaaa la la la la la lala la la la la la laaaaaaa dun chika dun chika dun chika dun

I want the lyrics to that one English language song. WHERE ARE THEY

Kobun Heat said:
I want the lyrics to that one English language song. WHERE ARE THEY

Did you try looking in the printed liner notes of your non-pirated copy of the Katamari Damashii soundtrack????? Cause they're there! If nobody else helps you, I'll type it up later.

BTW, I thought of something else we can agree on: we were pretty darn tipsy at the Sony party this year, we were. (cue photo)

JackFrost2012 said:
Did you try looking in the printed liner notes of your non-pirated copy of the Katamari Damashii soundtrack????? Cause they're there! If nobody else helps you, I'll type it up later.

BTW, I thought of something else we can agree on: we were pretty darn tipsy at the Sony party this year, we were. (cue photo)
I don't have the MP3s of the soundtrack, I was just listening to it playing one of those 18 minute levels.

And: yes. Where's ferricide when you need him?

Trevelyon

Didn't she do a few tracks for the SF2 tribute album last year?

As for what she's doing now, I'd say she'd be back composing for KH II as most of the team seems unchanged.

Kobun Heat said:
I don't have the MP3s of the soundtrack, I was just listening to it playing one of those 18 minute levels.

http://www.321stars.com/katamari/ - my rip. You don't even have to feel bad about downloading it.

The lyrics are as follows (from the liner notes - I still think "lap" is really "lump," but whatever):

daba daba tolululu~

I know you love me
I wanna wad you up into my life
Let's roll up to be a single star in the sky

I hear you calling me
Let's lap up to make a single star in the sky
To you to you

I'm so in love with you
Let's roll up to be a single star in the sky

I need you to feel me
Let's lap up to make a single star in the sky
To you

ferricide

kobunluv.jpg

Trevelyon said:
Sounds more like "I wanna whirl you up into my life"

I agree, and that's how I wrote it out in the lyrics embedded in the mp3 (do any players actually display those?), but I gotta go by the official release.

Top Bottom