• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm starting a small youtube channel about piano covers of games and anime

Mabufu

Banned
Hi there GAF, I know there's already a lot of musicians around there making incredible covers, but I want to start my own thing.

I lack of the mediums to record myself in a great quality, but I think some of you may like what I already have there. The quality isnt horrible either.

Right now I have a few short pieces, and more will be coming over time, but the most complex ones will need more time, but they sure will come.

What I do have right now:

-To Zanarkand (FF X)
-Besaid Island (FF X-2) (I wanna upload a better version)
-Nascence (Journey)
-Kimi Ga Kureta Mono (Ano Hana Ending)
-Sadness and Sorrow (Naruto OST)

I never recorded myself, so nerves still tricks me a bit, but I do what I can.

I know it's not too much, but every bit of help will help me to improve and grow.
I will send kisses and hugs to everyone who takes their time to listen/thumb up/comment the videos.

Every kind of advice or complaint is welcome.
Thanks!

Ydahs

Only have time to listen to the first right now, but bloody good effort. Subscribed and will check out the rest later on :)

Btw, you posted this in off-topic community. Did you mean to post it here or the regular off-topic board?

Mabufu

Banned
Only have time to listen to the first right now, but bloody good effort. Subscribed and will check out the rest later on :)

Btw, you posted this in off-topic community. Did you mean to post it here or the regular off-topic board?

I really didnt know where I should have created the thread. But since this is kinda gaming related, I though here would be better than in off-topic.

No problem if it needs to be moved.
And thanks for the comment = )

This is excellent stuff. You're very talented. I've been thinking about picking up either violin or piano lessons. I played saxophone through school but that was a pretty easy thing to learn, not very complicated. Easy to learn, difficult to master though, like most things.

But yeah this is awesome and thanks for sharing. FFX-2 Besaid Island is fantastic.

Mabufu

Banned
This is excellent stuff. You're very talented. I've been thinking about picking up either violin or piano lessons. I played saxophone through school but that was a pretty easy thing to learn, not very complicated. Easy to learn, difficult to master though, like most things.

But yeah this is awesome and thanks for sharing. FFX-2 Besaid Island is fantastic.

I appreciate that comment, thank you = )

I never played saxophone, despite having actually tried to play several instruments on my band. But I have a firend that got amazing at it, and listening to him is a total joy.

It's never late for learning anything, I hope you find the strength : D

Top Bottom