• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

ajanke

Okay, I sent invites.

I'm in the guild, we're just trying to check out guild group battles lol
Oh my bad. I'm tripping I'm half asleep. Tell pocket to approve me so I can hop on with yall tomorrow lol. Night y'all enjoy!

The loot drop rate seems really fair I was worried it would be like Destiny but it's more like Diablo 3 with lots of epics dropping all the time. Did anyone make the XBL guild?

I'm a hardcore MVC fan and I dabbed a little bit in MKX and liked it, but didn't love it - Ermac was the only character I really loved playing.

Considering getting this but a bit skeptical.

sinkfla87

Definitely sinkfla! It doesn't take long though man. Complete the three Multiverse mode tutorials and you'll be Profile Level 5 in no time.

Oh okay cool, I might go ahead and do it then. Do they take a long time? Playing with my friend on his copy so I don't wanna be a jerk haha. Do I need to be invited?

Lol that was nuts. Can't believe I never saw that shown.

It looks as though the entire Guild can contribute damage over time. So we don't have to beat him in one round.

That was seriously insane, but fun. I was spamming that instant super, but the damage was negligible.

Lokimaru

Man watching the latest Watchtower Stream made it clear they wanted to tell a black and white Story and feel Superman was damned the moment he killed the Joker with no hope of redemption which is strange since they basically shove Harley Quinn down our throats even though she's at the very least an accessory to mass murder and terrorism. Guess Popularity counts for something. I mean why change the line from the Injustice comic of Superman just taking the Arkham criminals to a better prison that was escape proof to him wanting to just kill them? Batman built a special prison just for Superman right? So why take away Superman's moral high ground at that point in the story?

A few more people have sent requests to join the PS4 Guild. If I haven't approved your request, can you please send me a PM here with your PSN name so I know who you are.

El_Chino

Just wanted to pop in and say I've been really enjoying this game so far and the story is intriguing.

It's quite the surprise for me, especially as a fan of the DC universe.

Gowans

Nice it supports HDR!

The kids have a quick treat before school

tUu4mNv.jpg

Dont mean to spam, but since I asked it in the 2nd page and wasnt answered. Im pasting my question again.

"To anyone who played the beta. Is the fighting the same as the first one? Or does it feel more like MKXL?"

The reason is, because as much as I enjoyed the first one. I did not like the controls.

Does anyone know what completing the daily challenges gives you? I'm trying to complete three Player Matches but I'm assuming no one else is, as the matchmaking is failing to find opponents.

Top Bottom