• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Can I get a guild invite too. Valkerion7 is my user on ps4.

Also who can we talk to about getting these green lantern shaders fixed... Why pair the colors with white instead of black, it looks awful, also no symbol changes... Gonna be passing on my Orange Lantern play I guess.

Dominator

I'm doing the tutorial just for fun and I can't seem to execute one of the moves. I need to "Y Special Move Cancel Down Right X" but the Y just does a normal attack and then I just do the Batman grapple gun move with Down Right X. I'm playing on Xbox.

Un4

I'm really torn about this one. I like the DC characters but i'm not into fighting games and a bit scared about the complexity of the gameplay.

There are no CW skins at launch right?

ajanke

I'm doing the tutorial just for fun and I can't seem to execute one of the moves. I need to "Y Special Move Cancel Down Right X" but the Y just does a normal attack and then I just do the Batman grapple gun move with Down Right X. I'm playing on Xbox.

I had some issues with the latter part of the tutorial. Was mostly timing and I got it all figured out.

I'm really torn about this one. I like the DC characters but i'm not into fighting games and a bit scared about the complexity of the gameplay.

No, not at launch. I personally expect them to show up in August/September to co-incide with their new season premiers.

DrBo42

None at launch. Complexity isn't bad if you've ever played a fighter, even casually. People can help if you need advice.

ajanke

Not that I'm aware of but the color of the default flash reminds me of the CW one.

Un4

Check out some of the Watchtower streams on NetherRealm's channel on Twitch. The NRS employees who do that stream aren't experts or anything, they're just having fun with it.

Cool, i will. Thanks.

Currently watching some English guy getting absolutely wrecked online lol.

Gurrry

Played all night last night. I finally stopped when the game crashed after finishing a long and painful multiverse fight. Ive had a 2 issues now at the end of long fights where you get credits for something.

I did the entire tutorial and was never awarded my 500 crystals. Then again with the multiverse fight. Nbd though, but hopefully they iron that out quick.

Ive been able to hop in and do my old catwoman combos and my classic green lantern combo. Feels amazing.

Do Better

I love Catwoman's improved movement, but it's going to take me awhile to adjust to the changes in her combo ability. She kinda got both buffed and nerfed in my opinion.

Khezu

Finally got my copy.

Kinda related, holy shit does the PS4 attract dust.

It looks like it's been buried in my attic for years, and I used it a little bit with Nioh, so it's not like I don't use it.

noomi

Is the mobile game on the app store the same game essentially?

Specifically the single player story?

The Y attack has to connect, and you have to input the Cancel really quickly after Y.

j0hnnix

Gonna take my lunch break and sign up for the guild and check out the game for a little.

My PSNID is the same as my neogaf user. Jmxxii

Real quick, apologies I haven't added anyone to the Xbox Guild. My request for today off was denied, and working retail, it makes it hard to flake... I'm off in 4 and a half hours and then I'll go on an accepting spree. Appreciate everyone's understanding.

Gurrry

I love Catwoman's improved movement, but it's going to take me awhile to adjust to the changes in her combo ability. She kinda got both buffed and nerfed in my opinion.

I agree. Having to meter burn her dash hurts. Also losing that overhead forward 3 from the first game hurts because that was a HUGE part of my mixup game.

Do you have any combos that dont require meter? I was struggling to come up with some last night.

Reszo

Ughh I hate when Amazon uses USPS. The lady doesn't get to my area until 4pm. As opposed to ups/fedex who gets here like at 12

Dave1988

Decided to pre-order the Ultimate Edition after watching the positive reviews for the game. Hopefully, there will still be open spots left in the PS4 guild once the game unlocks on Friday. :)

Gurrry

They just had to give supergirl that damn side switching teleport that scorpion uses didnt they?

Atleast it can be stopped by ducking (i think)

j0hnnix

I just started this up and the ks8000 gave me the prompt that this is an HDR video.. pretty cool.. was this confirmed?

Top Bottom