• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insane Clown Posse Plan Juggalo March on Washington to Protest FBI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you know, if you're not busy that weekend.

insane-clown-posse.gif

The Detroit News said:
As part of its ongoing battle with the FBI, the Insane Clown Posse is planning a march on Washington, D.C. with its fanbase, who are known as Juggalos. The announcement was made at this weekend’s Gathering of the Juggalos festival in Thornville, Ohio. ICP and its fans will take the nation’s capital on Sept. 16, 2017, frontman Joe “Violent J” Bruce announced.

“In 2017, the weekend of Sept. 17, we need you. We’re gonna do a (expletive) march on Washington,” J told fans during the group’s seminar discussion at the Gathering, an announcement that was met with hearty applause. “They call the Juggalo World a movement, right? Well, let’s move!”

J also announced the group would be throwing “a huge Juggalo concert” that weekend, free of charge, at Jiffy Lube Live in nearby Bristow, Virginia.

The route for the march was also unveiled. It will begin at the Lincoln Memorial, proceed down Constitution Ave. and will end at the Washington Monument, where artists and fans will speak about what it means to be a Juggalo.

“We are going to explain to the world who the (expletive) we really are,” J said. The following day, on Sunday, Sept. 17, the group will throw a picnic for fans, J said.

ICP has been entangled with the FBI since Juggalos were classified as a “loosely organized hybrid gang” in the FBI’s 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment report.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Do the Bernie or Bust people have enough time to put on their make up? I kid, I kid!

Jenov

These guys are still around? o_O

Oh lawl: "In 2017, the weekend of Sept. 17, we need you."

See you guys in over a year then, I guess

br3wnor

So, like 12 people are going to show up?

Never underestimate the Juggalo army, I could see thousands of these people showing up, they're completely out of their minds and being a Juggalo is to many of them, the most important thing in their lives.

I've fallen down the juggalo rabbit hole on Facebook before and it's amazing how when someone is a down ass juggalo, that's their entire identity. It's incredible dedication.

tumblr_lmclapklJE1qzk30jo1_500.jpg

One of my favorite Workaholics episodes.

Never underestimate the Juggalo army, I could see thousands of these people showing up, they're completely out of their minds and being a Juggalo is to many of them, the most important thing in their lives.

I've fallen down the juggalo rabbit hole on Facebook before and it's amazing how when someone is a down ass juggalo, that's their entire identity. It's incredible dedication.

tumblr_lmclapklJE1qzk30jo1_500.jpg

One of my favorite Workaholics episodes.
Juggalo logic is dangerous, I almost agreed with that lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom