• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it just me or is Snake getting older with each MGS game?

Vieo

He didn't look too aged in the first MGS. In MGS2, he had a beard, but thats not what made him look older. If you looked at his face, you'll see that he aged a lot. I have the MGS3 trailer in OPM's October issue, and he looks a lot worse(older/haggard) than he did in MGS2.

Is it part of the storyline or something, like he's going through some rapid cell decay of some sort?

Anyone feel like posting side by side comparisons? :D

Vieo said:
He didn't look too aged in the first MGS. In MGS2, he had a beard, but thats not what made him look older. If you looked at his face, you'll see that he aged a lot. I have the MGS3 trailer in OPM's October issue, and he looks a lot worse(older/haggard) than he did in MGS2.

Is it part of the storyline or something, like he's going through some rapid cell decay of some sort?

Anyone feel like posting side by side comparisons? :D

ps... it not who you think it is

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Well I don't know if the same Snake is in MGS3...so can't comment on that. And MGS didn't really give you a good idea of facial features, I mean it was back in the PSone days. But it is part of the storyline. Snake is aging faster than most humans because of the age at which Big Boss was when Liquid and Solid were cloned. Solidus was actually younger than Solid Snake if I remember correctly, he just aged faster because he was cloned from an even older Big Boss.

Vieo

ps... it not who you think it is

I've heard something to this effect. This is just for MGS3, right? If so, is it really confirmed?

And if that's the case, how come none of the clones look alike? I don't think Liquid, Solidus, or Solid look anything alike.

He's meant to age. He was born in the 70's (that's when the LET started) so he's in his mid to late 30's by the time MGS2 happens.

neptunes

Looks young in AC!D

snake4.jpg

Top Bottom